main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sci-fi_Freak

Sci-fi_Freak Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2002
    Jango Fett was really cool in the film. When he kills Zam and flys away is the best shot of him EVER. And when he kill the Jedi with the pistol that was funny. Boba Fett is nothing like his dad. Dieing from a jedi is more honourable then dying from a freak accident by Han Solo.

2. Jettafice

Jettafice Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2002
    I live in Miami South Beach. You'd think it'd be neat, but not if you're looking for Star Wars stuff. Wal-marts and Toys R Us' are really far away, so I resort to 2 Targets and a K-mart. The K-mart has nothing new, the Targets can be decent, but its not a fun 40 minute drive to get to them. Easily put, I'm having withdraw, but ever vigilant...

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Sci-fi Freak, Boba didn't really die in RotJ... But I agree that shot of Jango right in the beginning is great. I remember when I saw AotC for the first time, the whole audience reacted. It was great.

And thanks again, 2ndQuest! :)

4. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I would think you would be close to everything if you live in Miami. I live in Spring Hill...but I grew up in Tampa. Tampa has alot of stores!!! I miss living in Tampa...now I'm about an hour from Tampa. Where I live presently is boring. Not much to do where I live....have to drive 30 mins. to get to the nearest city. Oh, I forgot to tell everyone...I got the Jango Fett lunch box!! It's cute.... :D

5. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Does this not look like the coolest game ever?

Bounty Hunter

And read the description:

The hunt begins! Jango Fett, the most ruthless and feared mercenary in the Star Wars galaxy, makes his spectacular interactive debut in Star Wars Bounty Hunter for Nintendo GameCube. Star Wars Bounty Hunter draws you into Jango Fett's sinister and seedy world, where thieves, assassins ? and worse ? thrive. Using his cunning and a host of deadly skills, Jango Fett ventures into the rarely explored dark side of the Star Wars universe to track down the elusive leader of a mysterious and deadly cult.

Sounds great!

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yup! The game's storyline actually ties into the Open Seasons comic book (same writer-Hayden Blackman). Jango goes after the traitorous Montross, and obtains the Slave 1 in the game (prior to that he flies the ship "Jaster's Legacy").

Even cooler is that Morrison provides the voice of Jango in the game, Leanna Walsman reprises her role as the voice of Zam and they got Clancy Brown (bad guy in the original Highlander film, among other roles) to provide the voice of Montross.

The game will also be out on PS2, but the GCN version will be coming out first (and will no doubt have better graphics and framerates).

7. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    Hey, it's great to see this thread is still chugging along.

That Bounty Hunter game sounds AWSOME!! Too bad I don't have any means to play it :(

Anyway, I just wanted to invite you all to check out the wall paper of Jango Fett I created. The link to it is in my signature.

Is anyone else praying that Marmit will make a Jango Fett? :)

8. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Thanks for the link. The pics. were cool. But the links with the #'s didn't come up. So I didn't get to see those. Do you have a website with all the art work?? I'll love to put a link to it on my Fett Family Homepage. I'm hoping to get the Gamecube and the Bounty Hunter game for X-Mas. Well, TTYL!!!

9. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    Sorry about the dead links. If you want to see the storyboards, you can check them out here

I'll cross my fingers for you to get that Gamecube :)

10. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Sweetness a Fett page! And that bounty hunter game looks kick @$$. That's totally awsome that it matches with the Open Seasons Comics! (Of which I have practically all of, just need the last one ;) )

But anywho the storyline from what I've heard sounds great. And besides who wouldn't want to be the best damn bounty hunter ever to walk down the streets of coruscant? ;)

ROCK ON FETTS! :D :D :D

11. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Hi Aayla. I'm gald you found our little thread. You're welcome to join our Fett Family Club. All you have to do is put our sig. mark in your sig. Which would be...

*FETT FAMILY Bounty Hunter's Guild member*

Hope to hear from ya!!

12. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Hi, everyone. I'm back. I thought about the way I acted and... I'm sorry... I won't be impatient anymore, I promise. Anywho, I have recently bought 2 Fett Items that I thought you guys might enjoy. A Power of the Force Boba Fett Figure and a Jango Fett Helmet Replica. If anyone has either of these items, I would be happy to hear about them.

13. AutumnFett

AutumnFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    Hello my fellow Fett Family!

Has anyone heard anything about Attack of the Clones coming to IMAX...and not a regular print being shown on an IMAX screen, but a for-real IMAX format to be released in select cities sometime this Fall? A friend told me that it would be coming here to Memphis, and where else better to get more info than here, home away from home, the Fett Family Thread. Whoa...to see Temuera on an IMAX screen?!! That fight scene between Jango and ObiWan on the Kamino platform will be awesome on an IMAX.

14. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I haven't heard too much on it. The SW club I'm in was talking about something like that. There's an IMAX thearter here, also. I've never seen an IMAX flim....but if it's going to be awesome...I'll go!!! I'll love to see the Fetts again!! :D

15. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Ssdly, it seems AOTC will have 23 minutes cut from it in order to be able to fit within the IMAX projection technology.

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Hey guys, I've heard that there was a scene when Jango and Obi-Wan give eachother a headbutt. Does anyone have a picture of that?

17. Jettafice

Aug 22, 2002
    Jango313,

I couldn't find you a picture of the head but, but if you click here you should be able to actually watch it...

Enjoy...

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank You. Man, what's so wrong with that???? That doesn't even look violent. And for those who don't know me, you can call me Jango. Oh yeah, one last thing. Why are Ewan and Temuera kissing?

19. Jettafice

Aug 22, 2002
    Your welcome, Jango. The head but, which lasts only a second, was cut from the UK version of AOTC simply because censors did not want children to imitate it. It does appear in the US film and DVD version.

Why are Ewan and Tem kissing? Why, to complete my every fantasy of course..

No seriously, it's from a behind the scenes video on The Official Site. Ewan is just giving Tem a peck on the cheek, during a break in filming of the rain battle. The whole documentary is about Jango and Boba so you might want to check it out here, if you haven't already. It takes a couple minutes to load depending on how up-to-date your computer is. This documentary will also appear on the DVD, along with the other eleven.

20. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    Hi everyone! I had a nice long paragraph typed when it suddenly disappeared (I am extremely angry at my idiotic computer at this moment :mad:). It is late and I don't feel liking starting over, so I will say more later. I didn't realize that nearly a month had passed since I last posted! [face_blush] Sorry about that! I'll be back tommorrow!

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    You know what would be cool? If at the end of ROTJ, you see the sarlacc again. Then you see it blow up, then you see a figure (Boba Fett) rocket out on his jetpack. Then he falls one or two miles away from it, which means he fainted. It would show that Boba is still alive and make people believe that he survived!

22. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    MsFormula, did you ever get that job at Wal-Mart? If so, are you in the toy department? I know you were excited about it, so I hope everything worked out! Speaking of Wal-Mart, the other day I found 12 inch figures of Count Dooku, Zam Wessel, and Super Battle Droids. I had to buy the Dooku figure to add to my Sith Lord collection (afterall, I have to live up to my user name 8-}). Has anyone found the 12 inch Electronic Jango figure? The only one I have seen is on Ebay, and they cost too much!

"it seems AOTC will have 23 minutes cut from it in order to be able to fit within the IMAX projection technology."

I don't mind the film being cut TheSecondQuest, seeing that it was done due to the limitations of technology. It would be different if someone simply dropped scenes from the film for their own reasons! I look forward to hopefully getting to see the IMAX version. :cool:

"Then you see it blow up, then you see a figure (Boba Fett) rocket out on his jetpack."

LOL [face_laugh] Jango, that reminds me of the Marvel Comics issue (I forget the number) inwhich the Sarlaac 'burps up' Boba Fett, leading into a hilarious story starring an amnesiac Boba Fett and a bunch of renegade Jawas in their souped up sandcrawler! I doubt that it will ever appear in the movies, but I would get a kick out of it!

23. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Darth Jamus, I haven't heard anything from Wal-Mart yet. I should have heard something about it by now. One of my Ferrets did knock over one of the phones....I just hope they didn't try calling during that time....LOL. I saw a 12" super battle droid at Wal-Mart also. It doesn't look so special to me....it looks just like the figure. Has anyone here found Jango pilot?? That's one I'm after right now!! Well, I guess I'll be going for now. TTYL!!!

24. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    MsFormula, The Jango Pilot is going to be out in a couple of months. You should check out the collecting section on the site.

25. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    There is also going to be a new Boba figure coming out in 2003. Doesn't say whether it will be old Boba or young Boba however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.