main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Ah yes, I saw that. I hope its "old" Boba, because theres not much special about Boba in AOTC. Possibly a new ROTJ version seeing as the 300th Boba is ESB.

2. Jettafice

Jettafice Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2002
    The figure coming out is Boba Fett from Jabba's Palace. Hasbro is to post of photo of it tomorrow on their site.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>that reminds me of the Marvel Comics issue (I forget the number)<<

The name was "Jawas of Doom" I believe

4. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Hey guys, I just got Open Seasons No.4 and it is AWESOME!!! Jango looks like he is chinese in some of the pictures, though...

5. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I'm going to try and pick up that issue Monday.

6. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Do you have any of the other Open Seasons?

7. khairul_azwan

khairul_azwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    the way the fetts die is due to what i believe lucas' intention to avoid direct retribution i.e. the heroes never actually exact direct revenge upon the baddies for what they did to the heroes. in rotj boba was directly responsible getting han frozen: lucas made sure that han got his without making han look like he succumbed hate. in jango's case we saw mace off'd him - and not obi-wan who had previously engaged kango directly and got a good whupping. mace extreme action against jango - mace's just a bad ass mutha who doesnt like his robes mess with (i'd be pissed off too if someone tried to fry me).

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, well, still. Boba and Jango should have juststayed on Kamino SAFE!!! So that they don't kill themselves.

9. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Yes...I have all the Open Seasons....I just need to pick up the last one....which is the one that's out. I also have some comic books about Boba. They're pretty good.

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I still haven't gotten that book on Boba Fett, the kid's book. I've been meaning too, and I just haven't gotten around to it. :(

Interesting theory on Jango being killed by Mace and Boba's 'death.' I do think George tries to show the heroes in the best possible light. SW is the story of good vs. evil and the characters are clearly defined as such. Other proof of this is how Greedo shoots first in the ANH SE. The good characters are distinctly good, beyond Anakin, perhaps.

And for the record, Han shot first. ;)

11. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Greedo's stupid... FETT'S ARE THE BEST!!!!

12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    FYI- The official site has posted up the opening sequence for the Bounty Hunter game in quicktime format.

However, it doesn't have anything with Jango in it- it's just a converation between Dooku and Sidious.

13. MobartZmuda

MobartZmuda Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    Man, I watched the trailer of Bounty Hunter thinking I'd get a nice glimpse of what the action in the game's going to be like and instead it's a 2 minute scene between Dooku and Sidious. While the graphics look awesome, I wanted to see Jango since the title of the game is, after all, Bounty Hunter, not two Sith talkin'.

14. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Closest we have is the some of the opening pages of Open Seasons, where Dooku reflects upon what Jango goes through in the game.

15. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    That's disappointing. It's nice to have that video, but it would have been better to have it be Jango. :( Soon we will have the game, however. :D

16. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I can't wait for the game!! Also...the DVD is only about a month away!! This X-Mas will be good to me!!! :D

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    GUYS! I just got a replica of Jango's helmet! It's cool! I'm Just having trouble figuring out where the helmet-fans go... If you know, can you help me?

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    BTW- in the just-out Empire: Betrayal #2, there's a full page ad for Bounty Hunter. Its pretty cool looking- just a black page with the blue visor outline of Jango's helmet visible and a little bit of his helmet's silver top. "The hunt begins- Nov. 2002"

19. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Your Stary-wary Fetty-weddy is back! Picked up the last Jango comic, wasn't to happy with the art. Liked the sceen where Dooku coments "But I don't feel any force presence." He he he.
    Oh and I now have the Jango Fett room alarm. Odd enough I had to pick it up in the small town Walmart. The ToysRUs didn't have one nor did the Kmart or Walmart around there either. But the ToysRUs did still have an uber collection of Star Wars toys so I picked up the Jango toy with removable head (that is disturbing). He now resides in the back of my "FETT" car (yes my car now has legal FETT licence plates) ready to shoot any one who rearends me.
    Back to the room alarm though you gotta love some thing as threatening as that. Oooo just love how he says "You will not defeat me."
    Also reading "A Galaxy Not So Far Away". You have to read the Fett essay in there, great stuff!
    Okay going to eat. Hope to hear from all of you soon.
    -StarFett

20. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Just cuaght up with some of the old posts and figured I'd add this.
    Jango- I had thought of a similer ending. Some thing more along the lines of an explosion, Fett crawling/rocketting out of the sarlac, getting up, brushing him self off, then walking into the sun set while the credits play around him.
    Now that is an ending for Fett fans. Maybe we should convince Lucas to add at as an option for the DVDs. LoL.
    [image=http://saepenon.com/justdoit.GIF]

So is the Jango Fett bookmark the bookmark with zam wessel and the Jango head tassel?

Peace,
    -StarFett

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you, very much, StarFett. ^_^

22. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Nice to hear from ya StarFett!! I've had the Jango Fett Room alarm for awhile now. I drive my boyfriend and my ferrets crazy with it sometimes. I got the last Open Seasons comic but haven't read it yet. Well, got to go to work. TTYL!!!

23. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    *scurry scurry* BUMP *scurry scurry*

24. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    That little thing you typed reminds me of my Ferrets. LOL

25. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Beware of the Fett ferret.. snibble snibble..

So has any one seen the Jango Fett Halloween costumes? I don't know what to think.

Blah, what a quiet week it has been. Well at least on the boards. -_-

-StarFett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.