main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I've seen them, and I don't care for them. To let everyone know, I'm going out of town this weekend. I'm going to my dad's place and I don't think he has the net yet. So I'll TTYL!!!

2. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Hey MsFormula you back yet?

For the rest of you please help support our beloved Jango Fett by adding your comments to the-
    Jango Fett RIP post located here-
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6901244&page=3

Bah how can any one think his death was funny... :mad:

-StarFett

3. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Why bo both Fetts have to have deaths that can be laughed at? GL must hate Mandalorians...

4. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, I'm back!! I've been back since Sunday nite. I saw that no one was posting here. I remember when this thread was hot....now it's not. I'm sure this thread will be hopping when the DVD comes out. I'll go and check out that link. Also, I got the Jango Fett Slave I pilot. The figure is really cool. The figure looks just like Tem....which I love!!! Also, I've found the electric Jango, but he's $30. A little too much for me. Well, I'll TTYL!!!

5. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Hey, guys, I amde a RPG that you can join. It's called the Clone Wars. But, I'm Boba so sorry.... But someone can be the spirit of Jango or something. Still, why do the Fett's have deaths that can be laughed at? This is gonna puzzle me forever....

6. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Hey all. Make sure you check out the last page in the newest Insider. I just received mine today and I couldn't stop laughing. [face_laugh] Definately check it out. ;)

7. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Who is on the cover?? I don't know if I've seen it yet.

8. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    Hi everyone. I just received a copy of a nice bootleg DVD of AOTC (apparently made from the official release version) for free when I ordered the Five Star Edition SW Trilogy on Ebay. I must say that the third time is a charm, these bootlegs of the OT are beautiful, unlike the two crappy sets I purchased within the last year or so! Well, when watching AOTC with my brother, I noticed something. Remember when there was a big debate over whether or not Jango's head remained inside the helmet after the decapitation scene? I now have the answer. [face_shocked] In the scene where the helmet is hurdling through the air headed towards the ground, watch the shadow of the helmet. It shows the shadow of the head leave the shadow of the helmet just before the actual helmet enters the frame. Jango's head is definitely not in the helmet when Boba picks it up! I thought that this would be worth mentioning.

9. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    While that topic has been discussed and that answer mentioned before one must realise thats a rather cruddy helmet if your head can fall out so easily. A good helmet would take a tug to get it off.
    Think about it. If his helmet could come off like that wouldn't it easily slide off his head if he was up side down? A postion he might find him self in.

On another note-
    Saw the electronic toy Jango. To me he looks like a cross between the altimate Jango and the door guard Jango. I am debating purchasing him however though the giant Tuantuan with battle damaged Luke looks funner. I don't want the Luke mind you, I'll probably sell him on e-bay, what I want is a huge Tuantuan for my Jango to ride. ^_-
    To bad they cost $60 some thing.

Finaly.
    So I keep looking at all the posts that talk about Jango's death. Is it just me or shouldn't they all be cornered into an Offical "Jango's Death" thread?
    While the discussion probably belongs here I think it might be safer if it was it's own thread. Would save us yelling at them every five posts to stop luaghing.

-StarFett

10. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
  11. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    I don't care what the Jedi Council say. Their Jedi! And hence hold a very one sided view on things. So I will not be led to believe by some lightsaber wheeling Jedi, that Jango's helmet is so cheap that it would come off so easily.
    *crosses arms and humfs*
    "Poogu Jedi..."

-StarFett

12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Not sure i this was mentioned yet or not, but the second young reader book "Boba Fett: Crossfire" is out.

Also, the official site has apparently put up some pages from Open Seasons for viewing, for promoting Bounty Hunter I suppose, since the storylines are connected.

13. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Did this thread fall into the freezing chambers? Yeesh!
    Now get out of the cargo hold and start posting.

This thread is no good to me dead...

14. Polaris_Fett

Polaris_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2002
    Me neither! I get back here and find you all lazing around watching the pod races? You won't get many contracts with that attitude. ;)

Hey, guys. Remember me? I've been offline for a few months now, but I've missed ya all! And yeah, I'm sure there will be a surge in posting when the DVD comes out it a few weeks. :)

I know this is a bit off topic, but who here has seen Once Were Warriors? I found out recently that there is a sequel for that movie. It's called What Becomes of the Brokenhearted, and is pretty good, although not quite as good as the first. Has anyone here seen that? Or has it been around forever and I'm just not that observant? :p

15. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    My friend says the Fetts look like Mexicans. He is so strange, right?

I've got something else to say. Notice in Return of the Jedi, they show Boba Fett. Look at his helmet. You'll notice that his radar thingy is on the LEFT side. It is supposed to be on the RIGHT side. Anyone else notice this?

16. Polaris_Fett

Jun 15, 2002
    Starfett, I think we need to put a bounty on this thread. :(

17. Polaris_Fett

Jun 15, 2002
    Ok, people, you leave me no choice.

If you met Jango in a dark alley, you would...?

If this doesn't liven things up a little, this thread is truly dead! ;)

18. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    um'...
    Ask for an autograph!
    :D!

19. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Hey guys!!! Sorry I left for awhile. I found another board, non-SW, and been busy RP. I would meet Jango in a dark ally. I'll meet him anywhere!!! :D And I'll have to go pick up that new Boba Fett book.....gotta find out what happens!! Ok....TTYL!!!

20. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    *peeks in*

Who was the 3rd Fett that didn't make it into AOTC? didn't we think last year that #3 was the other parent or sibling of little Boba?

21. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    *returns from the collecting thread with bounty*
    Huh?
    Oh yes posting...!

The third Fett was... You know I ran into the name a few days ago. He was supposed to be the first clone or some thing and was one of the leaders.

If I ran into Jango Fett in a dark alley I'd... wait does it have to be legal? You know I think I'd get banned from this board if I said what I'd really do.

Of course seeing as so many other fans would like to do the same thing I imagine *looks over at MsFormula* I'm going to do that to the first good looking bikerscout I run into in a dark alley. :D

EDIT-
    Okay here it is. The name of the third Fett was, Ambu Fett. The rummor is found here and you have to highlight it to read it.

22. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I wonder if the Ambu name was ever for-real. It seems to me that the actor mentioned in that article is probably the guy who played the unmasked clones on Kamino, and they just assumed he was the clone captain/clone pilot that speaks to the various Jedi on Geonosis.

23. Polaris_Fett

Jun 15, 2002
    I'm the third Fett. ;) I'd *like* to say I conceived Boba, believe me.

It doesn't have to be legal.

24. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Well then Jango is a happy Fett then. :D
    Though like I said I'll probably end up with a bikerscout. Hmmm *thinks of bad things*

Any ways. Was reading GI Joe comics (and watching some old cartoons) in a nostalgic flash back sense and I thought of some thing.
    Boba Fett probably best relates to Snake Eyes except in the fact Snake-Eyes is a good guy.
    So the question is what Cobra character could Boba Fett replace?
    How about Jango?

What? I thought it might make things intresting to ask a strange slightly off topic question like that.... :D

Back on to a more SW based question...
    Do you think Jango Fett could have won a battle with Luca Skywalker or Anakin/Vader?

25. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Bought the AOTC DVD yesterday. Only one deleated sceen with Jango in it. To bad I don't have a widescreen digital TV or I'd be able to make out what Jango is wearing. He looks cool what ever it is.

Oh and seeing digital Tem is great. Every thing is all clear and bright.

Come on kids lets keep the thread alive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.