main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    *bumps it up from page 34*

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Some inetresting notes I picked up on while browsing through the annotated screenplays...

-Over the Sarlacc, Fett was originally going to battle it out with Lando, but Lucas then thought up the jetpack-misfire. It had been suggested to Lucas to have Lando die by falling into the Sarlacc to make it a bigger threat, but Lucas rejected the idea.

-Fett's armor was designed with the idea that the armor belonged to a group of "Super Troopers" who all looked alike; funny how that one turned out! ::)

3. Itchy

Itchy Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2002
    Wouldn't the Fett family include all the stormtroopers too?
    Its kind of sad he looks like a mix between a mexican and an african(or a southern italian ;]) but a white/blonde/blue jango whould of made too much sense right?(germany) But hey where are his tattoos? In AoTC they show his forearms but where exactly are his tattoos?

Am I the only one pissed off about the new Boba? http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/multimedia/image/comics/oneshots/swinfinities01-unmasked.jpg

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    It looks like a younger Jango with different facial hair...works for me.

5. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Itchy, you think it is sad that Jango Fett is not blonde with blue eyes? I didn't quite understand what you were getting at.

As for the new Boba, he's looking pretty cool imo. Stormtroopers are now a part of the Fett family [face_love] !

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    >>Stormtroopers are now a part of the Fett family <<

Well, we don't know for certain that the OT troopers are of the same DNA as Jango... the clones of the Clone Wars would be old, retired or dead, and it's quite possible they began taking samples from other donors (which would account for the variations found between the stormtroopers).

And yes, I'm aware of the "bumping head/inherited trait" comment made by George on the DVD, but he was just joking and didn't mean for that to be taken literally I feel.

7. Darth_Zoo

Jul 15, 2002
    Good point The2ndQuest! Hopefully Episode 3 will clear the Clonetrooper = Stormtrooper mystery up.

But the reason for the bump of the Fett Family Discussion is to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season!!

Happy New Years as well!
    :)

8. Tekbir

Tekbir Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2002
    Just an observation, but, has anyone else wondered what Jango says to Boba their Kamino apartment?

"Uh, Boba..rood eht so-heeck."

(This happens just before Boba closes the closet door to conceal Jango's rocket pack.)

- Tekbir

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    The script says that it is Huttese for "Boba, close the door."

10. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
  11. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    "Boba Fett probably best relates to Snake Eyes except in the fact Snake-Eyes is a good guy.
    So the question is what Cobra character could Boba Fett replace?
    How about Jango?"

Interesting idea STAR FETT, I would say that Jango would equal Stormshadow and Boba would equal Firefly.

THE2NDQUEST, I wish that Lando and Boba would have battled it out over the Sarlaac pit, that would have been better. I am glad that Lando didn't die there though, and I am certain that Boba's death wouldn't have been stupidly comedic as it currently is!

12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    As an FYI- The TPB graphic novel collection of Jango Fett: Open Seasons shipped today, so your local comic shop or large bookstore should have it now. It's priced at $12.95.

13. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    Hey guys!!! Your leader has returned!! hehehe...been busy, got me a new boyfriend and going back to school!! Anyone here been playing Bounty Hunter?? It's an awesome game and Jango kicks sooo much butt in it!! I love playing him and killing ppl.....hehehehe. I got the DVD the 1st day it came out and was happy to see a pic. of Jango on one of the CDs. Well, don't know what else to say. I hope you guys missed me since I've been gone for a couple months....I'll be sure to stop by more often. We need to get this thread hopping again!! Talk to ya guys later!!

14. Darth_Suductious

Darth_Suductious Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2003
    So....she returns.....

15. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I have a funny feeling you knew that already...

16. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey everyone! Please pardon the interruption. I just wanted to let you know that the JC is currently voting for a President. Please click on the link in my sig for the election poll and vote. I hope you would vote for me, but even if you don't please take the time to vote. Thanks!

D_E

Darth_Envy and Leonard Shelby...The smartest dumb choice you can make!

17. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Whoa... been a while since I've been in here.... which means a lack of Fett Gushing! *wide eyes* The horror!.... anywho... Anybody know if there are gonna be any new Fett or Mandalorian related comics coming out anytime in the near future? I already have all the Open Seasons comics so I need to find somethin else to drool over lol. Since all of you are Fett Fans I thought you might appreciate some of these drawings I've done... that and I need peoples Opinions >.> It's all fett related :D

http://groups.msn.com/FettArtwork/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last

18. MandalorianPride

MandalorianPride Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Great artwork there Aayla! I assume Kia is something of a self-portrait...

19. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    lol nope, she's a rp character. And a guy that I'm real good friends with rped a Jango so our two characters were pretty close and I drew that for him for a gift.

20. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Wow, I'm surprised this thraed is still up. I would've thought this was looong gone months ago.

21. oli_3032

oli_3032 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    The character of Boba Fett is supposed to be 10 years old in Episode 2. However the actor who played him (Daniel Logan)was 13 at the time, which makes him 16 now.

Questions:

Does Daniel Logan play the young clones that we see on Kamino?

Does Boba know that he is a clone(surely he's seen the other clone boys on Kamino)?

Please reply, thanks!!!!

22. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    "Does Daniel Logan play the young clones that we see on Kamino?"

Yes, he was the "5 year old" clones who we saw pushing buttons on Kamino.

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/hatchaclone.jpg]

23. Darth_Zoo

Jul 15, 2002
    Intresting... I never realized that.

Plus, does Boba know he is a clone? Was this discussed in the novel? That would be a pretty awkward situation.

24. oli_3032

oli_3032 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    There is a debate going on in the

"Is Boba Fett in the Geonosian Hangar???"

thread. Please take a look if you have the time.

25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Darth_Zoo: I don't know if anything is in the AOTC novel, but at the end of
    'Boba Fett: Crossfire' Boba is with Aurra Sing aboard Slave I. Jango has left credits in bank accounts all over the galaxy that are keyed to Boba's DNA and retinal scans. She has the coordinates of the locations and proposes a partnership to get the credits.

"Boba also wondered if Aurra Sing knew that Jango Fett had tens of thousands of sons. Does she know that all she has to do is kidnap a clone trooper? But what was that his dad used to tell him? That he was the only unaltered clone?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.