main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yeah, kidnapping a clonetrooper would no doubt be easy. [/sarcasm]

I think he does. 'The Fight to survive' seems to say so.

2. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    Wow! This thread is still going after all this time. Kind of lives on just like Boba himself ;)

I didn't know Daniel Logan was 13 during production. If he's playing Boba Fett in Episode III and this movie takes place only 3 years after ATOC then that means...well I just hope he continues to look younger then he is and doesn't grow much taller, otherwise they may have to re-evaluate that "unaltered" clone bit they got going right now. Oh, who am I kidding? It would just be another missed detail.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, he knows about being a clone- he seems to resent the other clone children he encounters, as well as these other men with his father's face.

4. Korban

Korban Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    In the AOTC novel, Boba Fett was actually a sweet little boy. But, Daniel Logan made him look EVIL! I wish they didn't make him look evil. I want him to be neutral, and shrouded in mystery.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Korban - if you want to see Boba's story between AOTC and III, check out the Boba Fett series of YA books. It is beginning to explain some things in his background. Quite good!

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Of interest, in the new game Knights of the Old Republic, there is an item of Battle Armor that belongs to someone named Cassus Fett.

7. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Leto II and oli_3032, I'm flattered. Unfortunatley, my thread on Jango being the last of the Mandalorians was locked.

One big hello to all the Fett Fans out there! :) I've been a Fett Fan since I saw Boba in Episode V when I was very young. And I absolutley HATE Mace Windu.

Mortimer_Nerdly! :cool:

8. ZoeOne

ZoeOne Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2003
    I didn't know Daniel Logan was 13 during production. If he's playing Boba Fett in Episode III and this movie takes place only 3 years after ATOC then that means...well I just hope he continues to look younger then he is and doesn't grow much taller, otherwise they may have to re-evaluate that "unaltered" clone bit they got going right now. Oh, who am I kidding? It would just be another missed detail.

I had the opposite problem. I kept on having trouble ignoring the fact that while he played a ten year old he had certain-- um, characteristics that put him in the preteen-early teens rank. He had the word preteen scribbled all over him! I mean, I could practically tell his age just looking at his TEETH (like a horse :)). I'm not going to list everything but... Did anyone notice that when Boba raises his voice ("Dad, Tawn We's here!", etc.) you can hear a slight crack in his voice? I only noticed recently.

In the AOTC novel, Boba Fett was actually a sweet little boy. But, Daniel Logan made him look EVIL! I wish they didn't make him look evil. I want him to be neutral, and shrouded in mystery.

Well, if your father had been attacked by this dude, wouldn't you be looking evilly happy if your father's going to kill the dude :p?

*Looks evil*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.