main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**OFFICIAL FILM MAKING THREAD**

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by cruznseal2, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    I know we've tossed the idea of a film club around before and it seemed like there was ample interest and plenty of talent to get one started. So, that said I thought it was worth bringing up again

for some reason film clubs are always hard to start because they requires a good deal of involvement, and a lot of time and organization. (I don't want to scare people away that?s just how it is)

As a group I think we have a very large pool of assets to draw from. I know some of us already have costumes and we could also work together with the costume club to outfit a respectable movie. I know there are also some good writers out there and I can think of a couple wannabe Jedi?s as well. The new art museum provides a great interior location for a low budget film ( it would serve as a council like location if we could get the art museums permission)

It would take a lot of work and organization to get a fan film going but with filmcon III coming up i think it would be a worthwhile group activity.

If you are at all interested let me know and if we get enough people I'll set up a meeting where we can get the ball rolling.

-mike

2. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Well, I found the old thread shortly before you posted this one, so Tom will probably lock the old one which is fine, but you might want review it just to have reminder of those who expressed past interest. Like ME. I'll be a jedi, really, I'm ready to be a jedi! Ben, tell him I'm ready! (I'm not as whiny as Luke, really, I'm not!!) So, there you go, you have at least one. ;)

3. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I am TOTALLY in for this. I'll do whatever is needed. I can act, build things, design stuff...I'm a Renaissance Theatre Major! But I am totally in for the film. I would LOVE to be a part. :D

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Uh... Usually the practice is to lock the new one and point the author to the existing thread. But in this case Mike is the author of both. I'm not happy that this new thread has been made when the original was sufficient. [face_plain]

Mike, I'll give you this opportunity to lock this one up yourself.

5. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    well guys BYOB has spoken

locking down topic now *sniff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.