Official Foriegn Clone Wars Cartoon Download Discussion...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Darth_Aussie, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Aussie Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi everybody,

I just tried (repeatedly) to watch the first episode of the series over at www.cartoonnetwork.com but it wouldn't download AT ALL for me (I have cable, and yes, all my connection seetings are definitely correct).

So I wondered if there was an Aussie version of the Cartoon Network site. Sure enough, there is:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au

It clearly says that the first episode of the Clone Wars cartoon will be available tomorrow (November 10) for all AUSSIE users to download. So...up yours, Cartoon Network America.

Now I'm ready to feel the force once more...
  2. -KezzA-KnighT- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, my friend, i'm in Sydney and luckily i've been able to see it [I'm not with Hyperpsace].

The general CartoonNetwork.com cartoon obviously is for 'Only' US based users which takes away the point of the Internet.

And the CartoonNetwork.com.AU won't be up until tomorrow, BUT the Hyperspace Version is WorldWide and if you have the DIRECT address you don't need a password, so ANYONE ANYWHERE in the world can get it.

If you know the address...
    [PM if you want 2 know more]
  3. Jedi Daniel Force Ghost

star 5
    I will be watching it tomorrow (Monday) afternoon on Cartoon Network. I'm in Perth by the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.