main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA ***Official Gaming Thread***

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordJedi, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    This doesn't really fall into the poll, but it is related to the RPG.

Please think about the type of character you'd like to play. I've just started reading the rules (don't worry, it's similar to other games I've played :)) so I don't know all the types that are available, but rest assured that if it's in the movies, it's available. That means bounty hunter, jedi, smuggler, pilot, etc. I did notice something about playing as a droid, so that is also an option (though I don't recommend it).

You don't have to post anything here, unless you want to, just think about what you'd like to be. If you want to PM me with any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

2. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Can you post a break down of the Jedi classes. I think there are a couple different ones. Or at least an overview of them.

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Yeah, there is a chapter that lsits all the differnt types.

It's like DIplomat, Smuggler, etc. I can't remember and I was just borrowing the book, so I can't look it up.

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Yes, there are two different Jedi classes. The Jedi Consular (think Yoda or the Jedi librarian) and the Jedi Guardian (think Luke after his training, Obi-Wan in Eps 1 and 2, and Anakin in Ep2).

Assuming we play in the NJO, TOTJ, or Prequel Era, either will be available. Jedi are not available in the classic era. As the book says, they're either dead or on the run, very few have the ability to train someone during that time.

Yes, there are also Sith. And don't forget that depending on how you play your character, you can become a Dark Side user as well.

5. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    barry; i have the core rules [thanks to shawn, by winning the trivia contest] i also have the jedi book as well. if i can help you with anything let me know. from experience i have figured this out though, sometimes its better to simplify the existing rules. otherwise too much time is spent looking things up and not doing the game. after all some of us are not experienced gamers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.