main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official General Grievous Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Holy carp, someone needs to sweep the floor! *waddles through debris, then picks up a broom and starts sweeping* I've been good. And I hope something happens with the G-man soon or...[face_worried] .

Well, maybe when they show the enhanced pop-up episodes of CW people might come back and discuss..and I have to confess and Grievous may split me in two for this, but I'm sort basking in dee Bane right now.[face_worried] :p :D But I haven't forgotten about our favorite cyborg general and I hope that season 2 will bring us plenty of great GG moments.[face_peace]

2. StarWarrior77

StarWarrior77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2008
    I like Cad Bane a lot too. It would be cool if Bane and Grievous faced off in TCW season 2. [face_peace]

3. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    They probably will and that would be awesome!

4. Catgirl_from_Eoz

Catgirl_from_Eoz Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2005
    **walks in through door, whistling**

Hey there, fellows! [:D]

**walks right into a puff of dust - residue from Ludo's sweeping - ** ATCHOOOO! **sniff - replaces hat that has fallen in wake of sneeze**

Whoo! Indeed, it has been quiet over here lately... [face_worried] Well, I suppose it's no surprise... with Grievous having most likely been sent off to do some improving training by good ol' Dooku, no wonder the site has been silent. [face_plain] **misses the angry growls from Big G** [face_thinking] :(

I certainly hope the Lucas Gang will provide a kickaßß return for him in Season Two...I mean, the good General would certainly deserve it, darn it! :mad: He is supposed to be THE Supreme Leader of the Confederacy Army after all, yes - no?

Oh, that reminds me:

"I am most certain the majority of people prefer bad guys with a much more complicated past/motive than just the cliche "I want powah!"

^ Fully agreed there, Fangirl. ;) Awesome to hear from you again!! [:D] Hope you'll be able to jump by our doorstep once in a while!! :D **ponders...maybe GG ran off with Fangirl and thus the silence in CW :eek: :p **

And...Oh yes... [face_hypnotized] Could we ask for more?! Bane and Grievous in one and the same scene?! [face_batting] Oh PLEASE! [face_devil] That would totally rock the house! :cool:

**excited**

Have to admit...Can't wait for fall to come!!! [face_mischief] :p

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. :oops: I forgot about this place! [face_shame_on_you] Anyway...

General Grievous is really badass when it comes to fighting. I don't like him when he's running away, but he's great in lightsaber duels. I loved "Lair Of Grievous"! Now that was awesome and creepy. :cool:

6. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Yes, Lair of Grievous for it's uber creepiness and good story, but man, Hostage Crisis for it's sheer bada$$ness....Grievous needs to snap necks like that!

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    That would be awesome, to see Grievous snapping necks. But I'd take Jedi killing too. [face_mischief]

8. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    Grievous is the best jedi Killer [face_devil]

But he should break a neck like that

9. StarWarrior77

Oct 30, 2008
    Grievous could probably snap someones neck with one hand.

10. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Now lets just see him do it to a Jedi! That would be awesome.

11. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    after a long fight to when the jedi is all worn out and grievous says one of his lines that are awsome

12. StarWarrior77

Oct 30, 2008
    If Cad Bane were to die,(which I hope he dosn't too soon) then I think Grievous should be the one to take him out. Maybe this could happen in season 4 or 5. :D

13. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    That would be cool we don't see any combat vs two non force users. SO it should be a pretty entertaining match.

14. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah, someone will probably take him out but I'm thinking Anakin...the way they set it up in Hostage Crisis has me thinking that...but yeah, seeing them two fight would be awesome, but in a straight up match there would be no contest, Grievous would kill him[face_worried].

But I'm thinking the only way that would happen is if the Republic hired Bane or a criminal enterprise...more leaning towards the latter...althought in the end it's all controlled by Sidious anyway

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    If it was just Grievous/Bane, yeah Grievous would win. But if Bane brings in all the other bounty hunters like in Hostage Crisis I just don't know... [face_worried]

16. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Bane may outwit Grievous, but with his sheer physical strength, Bane don't stand a chance unfortunately.

17. StarWarrior77

Oct 30, 2008
    Well Grievous cannot die, so it's possible that if he and Bane ever fight that Bane will be killed. But at the same time, Bane dosn't have to be killed by Grievous. The fight can be so matched between the two, that neither of them die and one of them just runs away.

18. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    True, if Bane has to die though, I hope it isn't until toward the end of the series' run. I would like to see him as sort of a recurring villain that pops up every now again to wreak some havoc[face_devil]

19. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    Yeah the clone wars does need a reacurring villian that is not seen any where else and bane is the best we've seen so far

20. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I wonder if the Grievous musical motif John Williams used in RotS when Grievous makes his entrance (and when he speaks with Sidious) will be featured prominently in future episodes. Ventress needs her own theme song too...

I rewatched the finale to the R2-D2 kidnapped arc. Ahsoka steals Grievous' thunder. I'd say Grievous would win hands down against a bounty hunter, unless Cad Bane runs away. Well, maybe it's doubtful, judging by how easily-defeated Grievous is in this series DX

21. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    That's just it....now that they proved that they can have a character who can break people's necks and blow up a whole room of guards and shoot a senator in the back and not get any backlash from parents over the violence, the creators need to start making GG this badass again and stop making him look like a chump and losing at the end of every episode.

They say they want to make season 2 darker, well here's the opportunity to make GG as dark as possible.

22. StarWarrior77

Oct 30, 2008
    Yea. General Grievous needs to kick some serious jedi butt in season 2.

23. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    Wow, this thread has been pushed back a few pages. Let us get some new love for the droid general, General Grievous! Hope to see him in season 2 of TCW.

24. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    Hell yeah! Long live GG!

[image=http://th09.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/126/c/1/General_Grievous_by_Zatransis.jpg]

25. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Cheers!:D I agree, on to season 2 and many great GG moments...and zahl, that pic is awesome!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.