Omaha, NE Official Haunted House Headcount Thread

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    If you want to go haunted housing Monday evening, post here so we can get a headcount. The only one I can think of off the top of my head if Mystery Manor, but I know there's scores of others- some within mere blocks of each other. Should we meet someplace like Crossroads & carpool from there? I know you people have ideas. Throw 'em out here.
  2. AlienAcidMKII Jedi Knight

star 2
    Posting for Jade..

so thats 2.
  3. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  4. corranhornjje Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm in. Craig, you'll have to call and remind me though. You're my POC (Point of Contact) :)
  5. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. AlienAcidMKII Jedi Knight

star 2
    jade cant make it anymore :( 2 tests monday and a mid term tuesday :(
  7. Jade Skyhiker Jedi Master

star 4
    sorrry sorrry sorrryy

as AA said, mesa no can go :(

and I'm broke to, add insult to injury - gah!

Mystery Manor is pretty cool. Went there during Alphacon. You guys better have fun!
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Here are a few houses we could hit. Of course theres Mystery Manor($8) downtown. The Academy of Terror 72nd and 680($5+can of food), Spirits Revenge on Railroad Ave(?). Out west there is Frightmares at 137/P($8) and Haunted Hollow at 120/Giles($10!). So lets decided which ones we want to hit.
  9. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    My vote goes to Mystery Manor. I haven't heard anything about any of the others so if anyone knows anything, tell us which ones are best. It's been so long since I've been to a haunted house, I don't remember which ones are the best.

Would meeting @ Crossroads work best for everyone & then carpool from there? I think Crossroads is most central for any of us. I'm only about 5 minutes away from there. We could meet in the food court & then go from there. Sound like a plan?
  10. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    That should work for me.
  11. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok we want to meet by 7pm at the Crossroads. We will gather inside the Chili's entrance. See ya all there!
  12. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I hate to do this yet again, but I won't be able to join in the festivities tonight as I am bereft of funds. After paying bills & such, there's not enough left over for halloween festivities. Sorry... :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.