Official Havelock FanForce Meeting #3: Fish On!

Discussion in 'Pembroke, NC' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Hello Havelock Star Wars Fans!!

Ready for a third meeting? :) !

------------------------------------------

ATTENTION HAVELOCK STAR WARS FANS!!

WHO: Havelock FF Chapter
    WHAT: Day of fishing and socializing
    WHEN: Saturday, February 9th 2002 @ 7:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M. (or until sunburnt)
    WHERE: SgtFretSurfer's house (email me for directions)
    WHY: A golden opportunity to go fishing with SgtFretSurfer. If you are interested, let me know! BYOB!

:)
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I posted the announcement on the FanForce web site. Y'all have fun, but be careful! We wouldn't want any of you to become part of a legend about a man-eating catfish or anything of that sort. ;)

Grilled, I've sent you some information via e-mail about what is expected once your group becomes official. If any of you have any questions, please let me know. :)
  3. SgtFretSurfer Jedi Knight

star 1
    We're set, everyone. I know 7 A.M. seems kind of early, but you need to go early to get the fish. Plus the water is usually pretty calm at that time. Hopefully the weather cooperates!
  4. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
  5. Havenot1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    boy, this will be the ealiest i have woken up in a long time. i'll be there guys!

99 more days until episode ii!!!! i can't wait!!
  6. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    [face_laugh] @ Havenot1. I usually get up a lot earlier than that!!! 7 a.m. is sleeping in for me! :)
  7. CyberSith1 Jedi Padawan

Thanks to SgtFretSurfer for a great afternoon in the sun. I regret having to leave after catching all those fish! Wish I could have stayed for the fish fry! Let me know of my fish taste any good! Shoot me an email when guys get back.

I don't know about you guys, but I got some serious sunburn on my neck and face. It doesn't hurt yet, but my face is pretty red.

Talk to you guys soon! Havelock FF is the best!
  8. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    That was awesome! Much thanks to SgtFretSurfer and his family. I haven't had that good a time on a Saturday in a while! Fishing rocks!

SgtFretSurfer, again, anytime you need a fishing buddy, let me (us) know. We'd be happy to ablige!

Just woke up from a nap. That sun sucked the energy right out of me. When I got home I checked email and it hit me how tired I was, I passed out! :)

How are you guys doing? Havenot1, you still seasick? Try Dramamine, it helps. Oh well, you'll get your "sea legs". :)

Havelock FanForce full steam ahead!
  9. Havenot1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    haha. i am fine now. it took me a while but i am better. i am just glad i didn't throw up! ;)

thank you to sgtfretsurfer!! :)
  10. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    KICKIN'!!

Great job!! Don't forget that the next step is to elect someone that best deserves to be your City Rep. Minacia will fill you in more on the details. Again, congratz on forming your chapter!
  11. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    CONGRATS!!!! :D That's great, guys! :D :cool: :D :cool:
  12. SgtFretSurfer Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know I am a little late on this post, but you know you guys are all very welcome. I had a blast too!

If you guys want to go fishing again for another meeting, I can arrange it!
  13. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Coolness! I will definitely take you up on that. Might wait a little closer to summer this time so it is warmer. Maybe start planning for April-May timeframe.

I am plannning a pre-Episode II party for May. More to follow!
  14. CyberSith1 Jedi Padawan

Well? Inquiring minds want to know. How were the fish that I caught? Tasty? Or did you throw them back in to the river? [face_laugh]
  15. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    [face_laugh] @ CyberSith1. Well, I am not sure which fish were yours. You know they were all kind of mixed together! :) But they were all very good. I ate as many as I could handle.

We have got to do the fishing thing again sometime. But this time on a day when you can stay and eat with us!
  16. CyberSith1 Jedi Padawan

I agree. And I promise you that next time I will ensure that I can stay for the eating part. I am so sorry I missed it the first time. All my little fishes!!!! :)
  17. SgtFretSurfer Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's OK, CyberSith, we ate all your fishies for you. Thanks for catching them!! 8-}

Just joking! :D
  18. Havenot1 Jedi Knight

star 1
  19. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.