main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Havelock FanForce Meeting #4: Lunch Time!

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Hello Havelock FanForce!!

It's time for our next meeting! Join me in a barbeque this Sat (March 02) for some fun in the sun!

------------------------------------------

ATTENTION HAVELOCK STAR WARS FANS!!

WHO: Havelock FF Chapter: The Spice Mine
    WHAT: Barbeque and get-together for fun in the sun and good eatin'...Part II!
    WHEN: Saturday, March 02nd 2002 @ 10 AM - 1 PM.
    WHERE: Havelock City Park at the barbeque area and gazebos and volleyball net, Havelock, NC.
    WHY: To get together and enjoy some barbeque chicken and spend lunch in the sun having a good time among friends.
    HOW: CyberSith1 has volunteered to bring the chicken this time. I will bring a veggie platter with dip and some chips and drinks. If you want to bring something like a dessert that would be cool!

In case anyone has any questions or ideas to make the meeting better, please contact me at either Rich01Mar@aol.com or GrilledSarlacc@aol.com.

See you all there!!!!

:D

2. SgtFretSurfer

SgtFretSurfer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2001
    Awesome! Sounds like a plan! What happens if it rains? :confused:

If it does, we come to my place and eat! I have a grill.

:)

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I have posted the announcement on the FanForce website. :)

Have fun on Saturday! :D

4. Havenot1

Havenot1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    holy crap. good thing i checked this page. i would have missed our next meeting! Ack! Sounds cool. I will be there on saturday with you guys. just rememeber, i am the volleyball master!!!!!!

:)

5. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey SgtFretSurfer, we may have to take you up on that idea. It is 32 degrees outside and supposed to be this cold through the weekend. :(

It's March for cryin' out loud! :_|

6. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Hey you guys! Thanks for a good meeting today, even with having to "rough it" out in the cold. I appreciate your dedication to the Havelock FanForce!!!! :D

* Sips hot coffee and warms up *

7. Havenot1

Jan 8, 2002
    another fun afternoon with the fanforce. I think my toes are still numb from the wind! lol!

hey guys have you seen how some other fanforce groups have their own icons? i saw some in the episode 2 area today. they look really cool. we gotta get one!

if you have not already tried it, put your episode 1 dvd in your computer and check out the gag reel on the official site. way funny!

8. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    C'mon, Havenot1! It wasn't that cold! You guys need to toughen up! I love the cold!! :D

Thanks again Grilled for organizing the meeting. My offer still stands in case you want to come over for another meeting sometime.

I saw the gag reel on the OS. (But I already knew how to access it with my DVD player already! ;) )

I like it when R2 bumps into everything all the time and everyone cracks up. It's hilarious!

Well, we are on the final stretch!! A few more weeks! Hey Grilled, we gonna camp out?

Looks for sleeping bag :D

9. Havenot1

Jan 8, 2002
    hey i will camp out with you. you guys are serious right?

10. SgtFretSurfer

May 20, 2001
    Well I am going to camp out. It would be cool. If those guys in Seattle can do it for 6 months, I can do it for 24hrs. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.