main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends *OFFICIAL HOLIDAY CHALLENGE* (one of two)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rhonderoo, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    It's that time of year again, folks! This year there will be two different Official Holiday Challenges, because we know the creativity runs rampant in here! :)

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ and I have been given the okay by the mods to post threads on the two challenges. Derisa will be posting one of her clever humor challenges here shortly, also. We look forward to many stories to keep us warm and toasty - and entertained - over the holiday season! :D

For this particular challenge:

Vignette or short story - 1 - 6 posts in its own thread labeled "Holiday Challenge" in its respective era. No word count restriction.

Must contain:

Inclimate weather

A snowglobe

More than one perspective (although not necessarily on the same subject)

Example: Fic about Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and and an OC traveling through a spaceport during the holiday season - At least one different perspective from Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and the ticket taker on any given, but relevant tangent for instance.

One or more mention of any holiday in the SW Enclyopedia found here: Star Wars Unofficial Encyclopedia - Holidays

Anything else goes. :D

Holiday Challenge ends Jan. 2, 2005, so get crankin'.

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    That's very sithly of you to tempt me like that. :)

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hmmmmm very interesting indeed! Jo/Tahl and Dooku/Qui hehehehe if I can find the time I juz might do it :D

4. meaganandsasha

meaganandsasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    Oh my gosh....that sounds like so much fun....eheheh.... and I collect snow globes....... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5. Apocalyptic_Jawa

Apocalyptic_Jawa Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.