1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA Official "Home" Fan Film Production Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
  2. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    yeah aight cheers... what time we going?
  3. Jicsar Jedi Knight

star 1
    PM'ed you Saintheart

:)
  4. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    SOE, Soup says he's already arranged that with you, so all is good...

Just letting you know I've finally gotten around to updating the script. So it's been uploaded again... If you need the address for it, PM me. :D
  5. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just a quick novel update: I'm a little busy currently with Uni studies, but I will have the complete product sometime before the film is complete. I'll have more when I have it, but in the meantime, as usual, if anyone has any ideas they would like me to know about to flesh out the back story, let me know.
  6. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey all,

Every one knows i cant make it this weekend, so SOE, if you could still bring along that tape, if you have done it, and ill see if i can drop in for 5 during my lunch break!!! maybe.. im not sure.. if not can you give it to Saint and ill grab it off him.. No worries.

You all have fun now
  7. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
  8. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Kaustin got in before I did ;)

Everyone okay for 1:30 once more?

(Remember, mostly script and blockings this time guys.) :D
  9. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Tis fine by us... And I don't need to print out a script this time, just remember to bring it... :D

Saintheart, have you gotten my PM's?
  10. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I gotta small party on that night so I'm gonna be leaving around 5 to 4:30
  11. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope someone reads this before going to the training today (12th April)... I'm after a blank CD that isn't TDK. I am using some songs in a media assignment and the stupid Mac rubbish machine that I am using refuses to read the TDK CD that I have, but it will read other burnt CDs... All the other computers read my TDK CDs... But the one that I really need it to doesn't! And if people don't have blank CDs, does anyone have the following songs:

Afroman - Because I Got High
    Cypress Hill - Hits From the Bong
    Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

on normal, non-burnt CDs? They are the songs I need for my media assignment. This is really pissing me off! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  12. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    hey FA.. i just got myself a 50 spindel of blanks... i'll bring on for ya

btw: is dan picking me up?
  13. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks heaps SOE... I'll bring some to exchange if you want...

Yeah, we are picking you up...
  14. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    hehe what time you coming by?
  15. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Okay, just to confirm, given it's Easter weekend, there's no rehearsal this week.

But in costumes news, S_o_E, I think you're going to like the material we picked out tonight for your Jedi robe... ;) ... very nice texture to it.
  16. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    I've recently started reading PvP and I stumbled upon the following comics...

[image=http://www.pvponline.com/archive/2000/pvp20000117.gif] [image=http://www.pvponline.com/archive/2000/pvp20000118.gif] [image=http://www.pvponline.com/archive/2000/pvp20000119.gif]

Aww stuff it... Just read from Strip for Monday, 17 January 2000 to Strip for Saturday, 22 January 2000

:D
  17. MisFitToy Jedi Knight

star 3
    go have a look at this thread in ausgen, what syrix was saying about the luke/leia brother/sister thing got me thinking about this film, those involved will know what i mean :p
  18. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Ugh...I'm gonna be up all night thinking about that...that's my payback for grossing P_o_T out, isn't it? ;)

EDIT: Just read through the PvP cartoons. I'm torn between being embarrassed for myself and LMFAO. :D :D
  19. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay... I think we need to get teh Website cranking as well, Soooo Monkey... whats happening with it? need content, seen Saint or myself. etc... I think we have alot of pics around toooo.... but yeah
  20. monkey_abbot Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wicked - pics are good.

But only send me ones you would like one the site

and - content wise - if I could have some actor bios (if they want to give them out) that'd good

and if anyone has any ideas or would like to write anything for the site - i will gladly include it :D

i've just been very busy recently with my own projects.

I'll start working on it on the weekend
  21. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    I might knock together a couple of bios and see what folks at Saturday's meet think...unless people have got better ideas or want to write their own?

That reminds me: FaLLeN_AnGeL, any luck liberating those photos from the camera? ;)

And as for Saturday: 1:30-2:00 if it's okay...? If I look shafted please don't worry...I'll have driven up from Albany early on Saturday morning... :D

I have picked up 10 extra dowels and some gaffer tape; I figure if the dowels are too loose we can always bog it up with tape like S_o_E did with his...
  22. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    No, I haven't had any luck with the camera yet... We worked out that the batteries need to be specific Kodak camera batteries, nothing else seems to be powerful enough for it... And we haven't found anywhere that sells them yet... We've decided to get a rechargable thingo for it, but haven't found that either... But we're working on it... :D My mum wants the camera back soon anyway... :(
  23. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Actually, the meet's at 3:00 p.m. rather than 1:00 or 2:00 p.m. Not at the Gym, sadly; we're booked off that week.

Apologies, all...
  24. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    So I assume that means we're on the front lawn?
  25. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.