main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Official "Home" Fan Film Production Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLONE-ME

CLONE-ME Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2003
    I have no knowledge or desire to make or act in a film, but I would beinterested in seeing a fanfilm. I have seen snippets of another one made over east and it looked pretty good. The dark redemption I think it was called.

2. MisFitToy

MisFitToy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 5, 2003
    Still, a little intro couldn't hurt :)

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    LOOK!If you want any information from us then you have to introduce yourself... its not rocket science

4. MisFitToy

Jan 5, 2003
    ok, please forgive the distrust, you see recently a person who was right into fan films left here in something of a huff, he was always annoying those connected with this film for info and being a prat about it, i think some of us just want to know you're a different person, ok? :)

5. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    CLONE-ME, chewbacca_defence: While you are undoubtably just socks I shall attempt to keep my reply polite.

How about you guys show a small degree of patience and respect towards the people making the film, huh?

We are not making this for your benefit, we made it because we wanted to. We all have very hectic lives and unfortunately not all of our time can be spent placating fanboys such as yourselves.

When there are pictures to be seen, they will be seen.

Until then, stop pestering everyone.

DS

6. CLONE-ME

CLONE-ME Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2003
    I don't know who has upset you guys and I don't care. If you wish to keep the information to yourselves I understand.

I'm just trying to be friendly and chat and enjoy myself, I have no doubt that you guys and girls have worked hard and that you don't want to see your hard work go to waste.

I'm sorry if I've upset anyone here.

7. MisFitToy

Jan 5, 2003
    Not upset, completely annoy everyone by making posts similar to what you've just said:

"I don't know who has upset you guys and I don't care. If you wish to keep the information to yourselves I understand.

I'm just trying to be friendly and chat and enjoy myself"

Yup, not caring about others feelings and only out to enjoy yourself, that would be what he'd say alright, so you can understand that by posting like this, then getting huffy when we just want to know a little about you would put people on edge right?

We are all here to enjoy ourselves, but noone likes it when one person is causing waves for others, because then it takes away the enjoyment for everyone else, all anyone has asked of you is to know who you are, a fair question seeing as you want to know all about us don't you think?

It's not really for me to suggest this, but if SaintHeart agrees, I can't see it being much of a problem, but if you're that interested in the film, then perhaps you'd like to go along this saturday during filming? If that happened, then you'd get to see what it is you want to, and the people involved would also see that you are indeed a genuine person with genuine interest rather than who most seem to think you are.

Like I said, it is up to SH, it's his film, but it's not like it's a top secret project, and you may even have a good time. :)

8. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Yeah, he could be at the ready to cover up the cameras... :p

9. MisFitToy

Jan 5, 2003
    yeah, given the forecast this saturday: showers in morning, clearing by afternoon, could actually be a good thing though, getting the climates to match :)

10. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Well if all else fails i should prolly be able to fix up the lighting in Post

11. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Another GL phrase I'm starting to adopt: "We can fix it in post." :D

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    aaahaha at least I will only do it if its NEEDED!!! The less Post Effects the better the film ;)

13. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    So CLONE_ME are you coming tomorrow?

14. MisFitToy

Jan 5, 2003
    He didn't respond to the PM i sent and was tagged as read by him about two days ago, so i guess not.

15. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    This goddamn weather had better stop.

16. tenacious_dee

tenacious_dee Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Hey guys, Wow, I haven't checked out the boards in a while, a lot's been happening. So how are things going with 'Home'?

17. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    We got us a kickass camera for tomorrow guys, and {EDIT: rest of message deleted due to me finding out it just seems to be only the administrator can't look at his own boards...BAH}

DS

18. MisFitToy

Jan 5, 2003
    so peoples, how did it go today? back yet? sleeping? :)

19. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    let me just say!!! You SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE INTENCITY (sp?)

your gonna love the fight scenes :D

20. CLONE-ME

CLONE-ME Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2003
    I ended up going to the football today, but I was not likely to go to filming as the filming side of things does not really interest me.

21. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    sure it dosnt... so why were you soo interested in the cameras?

22. CLONE-ME

CLONE-ME Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2003
    I don't recall asking about the cameras. I do however believe that I asked if there were any pictures that I might see.

23. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    aaah thats right.. it was your uuuh friend that asked about the cameras

24. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Nothing wrong with having friends. ;)

Clone_Me, while it's certainly not necessary for you to say anything about yourself, a little introduction would probably go a long way. FanForce is a close-knit community, and it's always helpful to know a little about the person behind the username. :)

Either way, welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact either myself or Stinky_Jawa, the WA chapter rep. :)

25. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    *my ears are burning..* oh ;)

Yeah, Intros are good :)

If you want to know who we are or what we do, there is a local bio's link is at the top of the page. How much info you give is entirely upto you of course.. as hawk just said.. Feel free to contact me or him, (or any other admin you might find) if you have any questions/comments at all..

Aaaaanyway.. back on topic, SoE - sounds good (although I wish I could have seen the 'intensity' ;) ) Im going to assume the weather caused no problems then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.