main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Indiana Jones 4 Photo Thread - Empire Magazine Images

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Gobi-1, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Interesting how the skull's all placed on old rags - as if it's in a crate.

My theory is that Indy... doesn't find it / loot it from the Incan/Aztec temple. It's already in one of those crates in the Government Warehouse where the Ark also resides. Indy has to recover it from the warehouse* and return it to the temple for some reason, perhaps to send a signal and stop an alien invasion (somewhat like the Humpback whale thing in that one Star Trek movie).

* Didn't the early Indy teaser site have a crate stamped with a number similar, but not identical, to the Ark's?

2. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    ^ ^ I like that idea! That Indy might find the skull at the beginning of the film, and have to return it to the Temple by the climax, makes for an intriguing inversion of the expected search-for-valuable-object plotline generally trotted out for these films.

3. rich-narco

rich-narco Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    Isnt that just a great example of what's wrong with the world - total and unabridged cynicism. Heck what happened to your child like enthusiasm? You're getting old - that comment says far more than the Indy picture....jeez, try enjoying life......

4. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    There is a new video on indianajones.com. This time it's about the hat and the jacket. Not all that much new stuff, but I have to say that I haven't seen Harrison Ford this lively in years. He isn't exactly outgoing, but it's definately different from the rather quiet and serious interviews he gave in the past.

5. Sith_Lord_Linkoping

Sith_Lord_Linkoping Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 19, 2001
    Three new pictures.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Alternative cover for the upcoming comic adaptation?

Pic

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh] That first one is perfect!

As for the comic cover, yes, the cover was done by Hugh Fleming and will be appearing on one of the comics. I posted a link to it in the merchandise thread.

EDIT: Sorry this is a little late, but I just found another image over at harrisonfordweb:

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/2/13/f_indycinemam_cb98e4c.jpg

7. Sith_Lord_Linkoping

Jan 19, 2001
  8. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Cate Blanchette looks sooooooo hot. I'm not kidding. She does.

9. Sith_Lord_Linkoping

Jan 19, 2001
  10. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Is the dude on the right rolling his eyes? [face_laugh]
    At last, the classic AK-47 makes an appearance in Indy...

Great pics, Linkoping, keep it up!

11. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Which one? I was there so I got the hat one and the one with all the previous art. The latter one is on my door right now :)

-sj loves kevin spacey

12. Vortigern99

Nov 12, 2000
    Here's a link to the new pics at Empire online:

http://www.empireonline.com/gallery/gallery.asp?GID=1514

The new printed issue of Empire is supposed to have an Indy cover, too, but I can't seem to find it as it's been replaced by a HULK 3-D cover. Hmmm. Here's the link to the TFN article about the cover:

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Indy_On_Cover_Of_Empire_Magazine_114094.asp

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Oh thanks for that Empire gallery!

I've been scouring the web for photos from the film and have updated my gallery over on Multipleverses. I've got some articles to scan still - but I thought you all might enjoy perusing what I've found, which includes a few nice hi-res stills from KOTCS also I've got some lovely hi-res posters from the film, including the official poster w/o text. I've also got gobs of photos from the first 3 films including lots of hi-res stills and poster images!

Click here to peruse!

14. Vortigern99

Nov 12, 2000
    ^ ^ You've got some great pics assembled there! :)

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I agree! You have some great images in your archive. Keep up the great work! :)

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    New British Magazine "Total Film" cover w/ Harrison Ford cracking his whip!

Click here!

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I just got my hands on over 110 High Res photos from the entire Indy series - 40 of those are from the new film! Look in the HQ Film Stills folders for all 4 films and HQ Character Promos Folder for KOTCS! Plus there are cool HQ Behind the Scenes photos for each film!

You can view them all in our MultipleVerses gallery HERE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.