OFFICIAL KANSAS CITY TRIVIA QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Kansas City, MO' started by JediDBM, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Here are the guide lines I would like to try and stick to: So everybody can participate I will ask the questions. It does not matter if somebody else has already answered the question, if you think you know the answer, post your answer, you will be playing for points and somebody else might skip an answer or get a different question wrong. Answers do not have to be given daily, but all answers are due by 11:59 PM (PST) on Wednesday nights. I am going to use PST because that is how the FanForce clock is set. Please always include the question number with your answer so that I know which question you are answering. Different questions may have the same or similar answers so please include the question number with your answer. I will give all of the correct answers for the week every Thursday. There will be five questions a week asked, starting every Thursday night/ Friday morning, going thru the week to Monday night/ Tuesday morning. Everyone is welcome to play, but you must be present at the monthly meeting to claim your prize. If the winner is not present at the meeting, then the prize will go to the runner up, if they are present. Monthly tally of the points will be the Wednesday before the meetings. So answers to questions for the rest of that week will count towards the following month. The point value for each question will vary, depending on my determination of the difficulty of the question, and I am going to use the same point system as the Jedi Dex. If you get an incorrect answer, not only will you not get those points, but that point amount that the question was worth will be deducted from your total points that you have already earned. For the sake of my sanity, please post all questions or unrelated comments in a different thread. Feel free to add RELATING comments (I.E. that was easy, or a line from the movie if it goes with your answer) with your answers, but please refraim from saying hi to someone else or off subject comments in this thread please, I am begging you. Good Luck, have fun and May the Force be with you.
  2. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi everybody, welcome to the official Kansas City Trivia thread. Here is the first trivia question that will be worth 5 points.
    QUESTION ONE: What is Queen Amidala's decoy's name in Episode one, The Phantom Menace?
    A) Dorme'
    B) Corde'
    C) Padme'
    D) Sabe'
  3. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    QUESTION TWO: Worth three points, In episode II AOTC, Who wields the only purple lightsaber?
    A) Yoda
    B) Mace Windu
    C) Obi Wan Kenobi
    D) Annakin Skywalker
  5. Laynel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Q.1
    Sabe'

Q.2
    Mace Windu
  6. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    For Five points:
    QUESTION THREE: In episode IV, A New Hope, While trying to rescue Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker tells an Imperial Officer that Chewbacca is, "a prisoner transer from cell block...". From which cell block did Luke Skywalker say?
    A) 1136
    B) 1139
    C) 1138
    D) 1137
  7. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
  8. Laynel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I must concur, though it's been way too long since I've seen that movie. Months at least.
  9. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Q2: B) Mace Windu

Q3: C) 1138
  10. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Worth three points.
    QUESTION FOUR: In episode V, The Empire Strikes Back, when leaving Dagobah, Luke tells R2 D2 to do something, what is it?
    A) Say good-bye to Yoda.
    B) Fire up the converters.
    C) Start the engines.
    D) Hang on tight.
  11. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    um... B) fire up the converters
  12. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Worth two points.
    QUESTION FIVE: In episode VI, Return of the Jedi, Yoda tells Luke, "Do not under estimate the power of the ______ or sufer your father's fate you will."
    A) Dark side of the force
    B) Emporer
    C) Dark Lord
    D) inner feelings
  13. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Remember Padawans, all answers for this weeks questions are due by midnight (FanForce time) tonight. I will give this weeks answers tomorrow and let you know who is ahead in points. Good luck with your answers and May the Force be with you.
  14. Laynel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Q.5
    A) Dark side of the force
  15. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Q5 A) Dark side of the Force
  16. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Here are the answers to week ones official trivia questions.
    Question one: D) Sabe'
    Question two: B) Mace Windu
    Question three: C) 1138
    Question four: B) Fire up the converters
    Question five: B) Emporer

Five questions worth a total of 18 points.
    Standings as of May 7, 2003

Clonedmenace 12 points
    LukeSkiewalker 10 points
    Laynel 9 points
  17. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Woohoo! (LOL, I'm at scholar bowl practice right now, and I need *something* to make me feel smart! ;))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.