Live Action Official Live Action Series Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by fanboyskywalker, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. kenobifan1999 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 1
    I guess...but until further notice we should consider him dead.
  2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 4
    Sure. "Officially" he is dead but the movies, books and comics about ROTS say otherwise. Until the release of the s***** encyclopedia, both Tikkes and Rogwata were considered MIA.
  3. kenobifan1999 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 1
    wait up a second...who in the blazes is Rogwata? lol ive never heard of him
  4. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 8, 2002
    star 5
    Rogwa Wodrata

    I hope we see her in the series and her leave the CIS and help the Republic in some way, and is killed.

    I bet Filoni has never heard of her. LOL

    [IMG]
    Last edited by Super_Battle_Droid, Sep 4, 2012
  5. Paparazzo Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 31, 2011
    star 2
    Everybody in this thread is secretly thinking "I hope my favourite character Ashoka (whose characteristics are completely reasonable) makes an appearance for the entire run".
  6. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 8, 2002
    star 5
  7. Paparazzo Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 31, 2011
    star 2
    Luckily for us, Star Wars is set "a long, long time ago", which obviously means you mean you want her to live from then till now, utilizing her exemplary talent to help the rebel cause! It's OK, nobody is judging you. We all feel the same way.
    Last edited by Paparazzo, Sep 4, 2012
  8. kenobifan1999 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 1
    come on, ashoka isn that bad.... i actually like her, especially after the season 3 finale....

    anyways I dont want her in this show however... she shoudlnt survive order 66, she should die beforehand or during it. i thik it would be awesome to have her and captain rex out on a mission with fives and the other clones then rex gets the call for order 66...that would be beast and hes conflicted about it etc....now thats good storytelling, sadly thought its all fantasy because theyres a 90% chance ashoka's fate will be unkown and a 10% chance she will die in the final season by the end of this show... and definatly not in order 66
    KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  9. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 6
    I've read somewhere that there will be a bounty hounter that will be in the series, i think it will be Boba, with Daniel Logan coming back to play him
  10. kenobifan1999 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 1
    yeah my predicted main cast is

    -starkiller
    -quinlan vos
    -boba fett
    -1 other person

    and remember when they said the show would split into 4 seperate shows? my guess is that in the forst season they will introduce these 4 characters then there will be a giant split and each character gets their own show.
  11. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    May 18, 2002
    star 6
    They talked about it being SW:Underworld, focused on the mafia, basically. So people assumed there would be bounty hunters in there and assumed that meant Boba Fett.
  12. darth_mccartney Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 3, 2008
    star 2
  13. DarthVengeant Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 14, 2004
    star 3
    Ahsoka. I'd like her to stop becoming a Jedi because she realizes it's flaws. She would go off on her own leaving the order during TCW series. Then we can see her grown up and in a different way in the live action. It would make alot of sense to do this actually.
    KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  14. Jason Skywalker Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    I heard the show's gonna be called Star Wars: Underworld

    :cool:
  15. Drewton Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 8, 2009
    star 4
  16. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 6
    I also heard that there will be podracing in this show and Vader and Sidious will only be mentioned but not appear in the show and also i heard that this show will go into more details about The Great Jedi Purge
  17. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Jun 29, 2003
    star 6
    After Ian McDiarmid's interview at C6, I'm not so sure that "Sidious will only be mentioned" bit still holds.
  18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 4
    The series will never happen as long as Lucas demands the crazy budget for an episode.
  19. Seerow SWTV★Manager

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Jun 7, 2011
    star 6
    The trick is figuring how to produce a live action show with a cinematic look on a lower budget. I don't think people would really be all that happy if a Star Wars live action show ended up looking like Space Cases.

    Last edited by Seerow, Sep 9, 2012
  20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 4
    I do not mean have NO budget. There are many sci-fi shows on air that have smaller budgets and look great - Doctor Who. I recently watched Dinosaurs on a Spaceship with that amount of effects and sets Lucas can produce a dozen episodes easy but maybe he wants too much CGI porn for a series that will not focus on battles.
    So I do not get his idea of a huge budget for this show.
  21. Apophis_ Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 4, 2012
    star 1
    All I want is a good story.
    They want to put CGI characters in every frame? Why? It's "just" a tv-series. For example Stargate SG-1 (and later Atlantis and Universe) - I loved that show, was epic, looked good and had "low budget". I don't understand why Luca$ is holding that show. If he wanna do something epic he should make a Third Trilogy (about Darth Bane or Grand Admiral Thrawn) or some spin-offs about Yoda or Boba Fett. I don't understand why they are not doing anything in that direction...
    Last edited by Apophis_, Sep 9, 2012
  22. Dave Failoni Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2012
    EDIT: Trolling is a no no.
    Last edited by PrincessKenobi, Sep 9, 2012
    Humble_Jedi and Esg like this.
  23. GGrievous Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 6, 2005
    star 5
    Will it include your beloved character?
    Oh, wait, she'll be dead. :p
    Last edited by GGrievous, Sep 9, 2012
    Esg likes this.
  24. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 3, 2012
    star 6
    Is this series still confirmed to come on TV in 2014?
  25. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Jun 29, 2003
    star 6
    No -- it has no set date yet.