main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Official March Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    *blinks*

if I liked sea food :p

or... um.. whatever type of food quesadillas are (think I spelled that wrong.. sorry) are they Mexican? or American-Mexican?

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'd say Mexican-American. Not very spicy, but really yummy.

3. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Is it too early to start on a game plan for the March meeting?

Dajuan - sent you a pm, important CO-CR stuff :)

Again, hope everyone can make it. If any parents or guardians would like to come as well, bring them along!

4. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    how come I don't get an important CR PM? :(

I feel redundant! *cries*

5. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    apologies Tabee. You're gonna make it right? I'll have to see if I can find "the birthday sombrero" for you :)

not sure if I spelled that right

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Everything is good for the moment. I would like a head count soon so we can plan better. It's never too early for a game plan. Shoot I have ideas for this summer already in the works.

I believe Tim and Kim have volunteered to make food for us, and Randy said he would make his crap quesadillas also. We could use volunteers for drinks, ice, snacky foods, plates, plastic ware, and napkins so they don't have to do the dishes and anything else Shoey asks us to bring.

Also I don't believe we have set a time yet for the event. We know the content already.

Everyone going please volunteer for a item to bring.

I'll start:
    Dajuan and Randy- Quesadillas, Napkins, a case of soda, and some adult bev's

7. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Dajuan and Randy- Quesadillas, Napkins, a case of soda, and some adult bev's

Tim and Kim - meatballs, little weinies (heh, heh) still makes me laugh, what can I say. Some taco dip with chips. And I'm debating on also making some of my homemade Hooter's wings. I always got a good supply of B. Light on hand with a good assortment of other thirst quenching goodies.

Also, I think Kim and I have paper plates and plastic untinsels left over from that last shindig we had. So we're good there as well.

Head count would be good, just so I don't end up eating meatballs, weinies and taco dip for a week :)
    I'm sure more people will know as the date gets closer

8. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I assume the 27th is a Saturday (if I'm doing my math correctly). If so I should be able to make it. Let me know what you want me to bring.

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Jon, bring your speciality, whatever that may be, and Soda.

10. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    Dajuan... Randy is making crap quesidillas?! I really really hope that's a type..

oh, have we gotten times down? since I'm Captain Oblivious! :D

and I shall be bringing me, myself, and I... possibly Sally... and I will prolly be $100 in the hole (YAY! to gambling with my mommy :D)

11. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Crap quesadillas, how did I miss that?
    But if he's making those, maybe I could whip up some Hoo Flung Poo platters :)

12. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    ha ha ha, make fun of typo girl. Actually, most everything else he makes could be prempted by crap, but surprisingly not his crab quesadillas. Actually that's not nice, he's gotten better lately. Still burns thing often, but not as often.

13. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    In regard to starting time, I'm open. I'm off work and told them there is no chance of me going in.

I was thinking evening is probably best for everybody.

I guess it might depend on how much we want to watch that night.

14. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I can be there any time. 5 maybe?

15. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    5:00pm sounds good to me, but I'm easy.

I just finished moving two truck loads (Dakota size truck) of my SW collection to the new house tonight. I'm whupped. I just about have all of it at the new house now. I'm hoping to get some of it unpacked for everyone to drool on.

We'll see if time allows.

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Ooooo, I'd offer to help, but then select pieces might go missing.

17. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    No pilfering allowed now :)

18. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Awww, but I really want to! Probably have stuff I don't.

19. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    yeah someting about crap anything dosen't sound good...lol

and as for what I can bring...ummmm....prolly some 2lt sodas and some plastic cups. ^_^

and as for Tabee bringing me well that is most likely true unless I got permission to drag along a friend who has been too busy to get online and join us here....and if I do have the privy then well I got a ride...^_^

20. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    By all means, bring whomever you would like to bring.

21. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    incredibly dumb question... but um... have directions to your house been given out? you can PM them to my if you want.. but yeah, I'd like to know how to get to where I'm going..

22. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Yes ma'am. I posted this earlier in the thread

I live in Windsor Estates at the intersection of Hartman Lane and Frank Scott Parkway.

2248 Haverford Drive, Haverford is the street you're on when you turn into Windsor Estates.

From good ole St. Louis, take 64/40 east to exit 14 (O'Fallon). Make a right off the exit and immediately get in the left turn lane. That's Hartman Lane. When you see Frank Scott Parkway, make the next left and that's Haverford Drive.

I'm just a minute or two from the O'Fallon 15 Cinema if you know where that is.

From downtown O'Fallon, take Highway 50 to Hartman Lane. Turn left at the Hardee's Restuarant. Go through two stop lights. (Second stoplight is Frank Scott Parkway) Make the next left after the stoplight, turning into Windsor Estates. That street is Haverford. I'm in the second block.

On that particular Saturday, I'll leave either my car or the wife's in the driveway. That will allow me to put my R2-D2 Pepsi cooler in plain view for everyone in the garage. I might just have to stock him up with cold frosties for that evening's festivities. (I only use him on special occasions, so everybody consider themselves special, and Tabee, since it's your birthday, we'll call you extra special)

I guess you could look for the cars too. I have a black Sebring convertible. The wife drives a red Mustang convertible. (Can you tell we likes us some convertibles? ;) ) One of those will be in the driveway.

Whew. Call Guiness for the length of this post!

23. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    BTW, we could arrange a MetroLink pick-up if need be. I think it's the Swansea stop that is only about 5 minutes from my place.

24. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    My wife just called from work. It appears she has to go to Florida for work and will be out of town for the get together. (I really am married, I swear)

On the plus side, this means, if we want to, we can go 'til the wee hours of the morning. (Without me getting those looks at say... 2 or 3 in the morning)

On the negative, I'll be cooking without adult supervision :)

25. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Tim, do we need to call the pizza then? Randy and I can stop in early to help if you would like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.