O.C, CA ~*Official Meeting Announcement For This Sundays Meeting on Sept 8th*~Reminder 9/6

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry im late, i thought i had answered, yes i will be going with 2 others, wife and sister. looking forward to meeting the new memebers and seeing those at the last meeting again.

MTFBWY
  2. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a reminder that our monthly meeting will be this Sunday at Boomers in Irvine. I really hope to see many of you there. This is going to be a great meeting with lots of fun!
  3. Tri-Som_Gare Jedi Knight

star 3
    Unfortunately, I cannot make it afterall. My kids are Irish dancers and they have competition and I am going to be in San Diego all day Sunday for that. I was looking forward to meeting everyone to. Oh well, I'll shoot for the next one. Have fun!

Gare
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have posted the event on the main page at FanForce, in the Southwest section, and the Pacific section. Good luck and have fun at your event!
  5. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a reminder that tomorrow is our meeting!
  6. AurraS1ng Jedi Padawan

I'm afraid I have to bail out on this meeting, too... :( I'm sorry, personal issues cropped up even after I had set aside time for this! We'll try again next time. Have fun to all those who attend!!! :)
  7. Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Knight

star 3
    Family matters, etc., prevent me from attending also.

Wish everyone a great time, though.
  8. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok meetings is in a few hours and I'll se everyone there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.