main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***OFFICIAL*** Milwookiee Lounge II

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Bishop76, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Isadore

Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, after talking with my insurance, and her insurance, it seems like they are not pinning it on me. The claims lady is handling it. My neck is sore and stiff , and my car is making some funny noises. Other than that, I think I got out of it pretty good. Thanks your your thoughts.

Devan

2. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Devon-
    I hope that you are feeling better. Place a heating pad on your neck to make it feel better. Also, get your car checked out by a mechanic just to make sure that it is ok. That's all the mothering advice I have for you.

3. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Devan, I am glad that you are all right. Take Laura's advice and be sure everything checks out okay.

4. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Have you ever had one of those days (or week in my case) where everything you touch just turns out bad. This whole week has been horrible for me. For the past four days, my one computer software at work has not worked properly and allowed me to go in to do my work at my job. Besides this, the other software that I have been using goes down for two hours today. It doesn't get any better today though. I went out to my car after I was done working today to find out that I had left my lights on this morning when I had been driving around in the fog. I was going to run inside the office building to call my Mom to help me out when I ran into my supervisor. My supervisor offered to help. I was embarrassed at all the junk I had in my car and she had to see the mess that it was in. At least it started and I got home. I'm just going to stay away from electronics right now because anything I touch just turns out bad.

5. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Aww, Laura! Sorry to hear bout your crappy day(week). That has gotta suck! Well, I hope you have a better next couple of days and see ya at Irish Fest...Hey, don't forget to visit the archives, I'll be there from 4-6:30 on Fri and Sun. 5-9. Also, if you are there on Sun, Oisin dances at 1 at the old style stage, come watch her!!

6. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    I'll definitely be at Irish Fest on Sunday and I will come and watch her dance. :)

They finally fixed my computer today at work. It took a whole week but they fixed it. They also discovered that the business and corporate office was hit by a computer virus on Thursday. I am so glad it is now the weekend. I don't think I could take anymore computer problems this week.

7. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    the darkside of computers! lol

8. jedisister

Dec 1, 2001
    Sorry I didn't see anyone at Irish Fest!! Was busy backstage at the old style stage...who all made it there? Just curious?

9. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I did, but you knew that.

10. jedisister

Dec 1, 2001
    Yes, tom, I knew that! sorry I didn't see ya, I was backstage managing munchkins!!!

11. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Sorry Tracy that I did not make it after all. I will just simply say that I had car issues and I was confined to my house. It was not fun. I hope you videotaped her. I really wanted to see her dance.

12. tello999

tello999 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    Hey all.

I was at Wizard World Chicago 2003 last weekend (8-8-03 - 8-10-03), and have gotten the pictures I took there up and running on my website. There are pictures of the Star Wars celebrities that were there, as well as their autographs i got and general convention stuff. So, if y'all got a minute or 2, and are a bit curious to see the pictures, head on over to my website and check them out.

Comments / feedback are welcome, as always...

Thanks...

My website can be found here

The direct link to the Wizard World page can be found here

13. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    If even 1/2 of these people are there next year, I so wanna go. I'm jealous (and so autograph deprived this year).

14. tello999

tello999 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    I know i will definately go back, that's for sure. It was also cool to see all the vendors and re-sellers (granted, everything was super-expensive, but it was cool just to see all the collectibles around)...

What's funny is, that when I originally got my ticket, Ray Park (Darth Maul) was the only one schedules to appear (Star Wars-wise). I looked up the show about 1 week before it occured, and saw an updated list with all the celebrities - i was like, "Nice surprise!!!" ;)

15. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Bleener or Cruller? Which should I take to work tommorow?

16. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
  17. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Definitely go with the bleener. Crullers are far too dry but bleeners are moist and tasty too. Just stay away from any with dark filling.

18. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
  19. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Oh man - my side hurts!

:)

20. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    <wiping tears from eyes>

Yeah... just yeah

Jeff

21. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
  22. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
  23. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Where is the best place for a bleener?

Crullers can be very tasty. They are sweet tasting from the syrup. However my hands get very sticky from handling crullers.

Should I get an eclair instead? They are creme filled and covered with chocolate. Plus they are not sticky.

24. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    OK Laura, I will never think of you as "sweet and innocent" again.

Is that Cally I see blushing???

:)

25. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Impossible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.