main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***OFFICIAL*** Milwookiee Lounge II

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by Bishop76, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Isadore

Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    *looks around and wonders if anyone is there*

Hello? Anyone here? Sorry I haven't been around, but I found a new job and working an average of 40-50 hours a week between the two jobs. So my life is insane right now.

Hope to see you all at some point.

Devan

2. Jedi_Wookiee

Jedi_Wookiee Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2002
    Congradulations on the new job(s)!
    It's been quiet on a few boards lately. I joined up about a year ago and am hosting a get together to meet you guys. Sunday the 16th at 6:30 pm in Johnson Creek. I figured I could throw in a movie have somethin to munch and we can all get to know each other. This is the second time I've brought this up with only 3 responses so if anyone plans on coming I need you to PM me for directions so I have enough eats and drinks.

Hope to see a few more of you.

Jon

3. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    We're here, Devan--I guess we're all just really busy (at least in my case). :)

Did you guys see the new section of the official site yet? They are now offering Custom SW Merchandise! In short, you pick the image, you pick the format (mug, glossy print, mousepad, or other) and purchase it. Now for me this is exciting, as they are offering Leia images that I've been dying to get my hands on in high resolution for costumes (like Leia's fatigues beneath the poncho and such). So now all I have to do is order the glossy print and voila! And to top it off, Hyperspace members automatically get 20% off, so that's a double incentive for me. :D

'Guess I'll be whipping out the credit card this week for some things! :D

What are everybody else's thoughts on this? Just curious, more or less. :)

4. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    [image=http://www.swmcmmj.com/pics/banners/banner18.jpg]

5. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

So what're you saying? That I'm an emotional cripple?

;)

6. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Hey there! I guess I have been busy too. I decided to get a second cat. She is now thirteen weeks old and has semi-long orange hair. I have named her Soleil which is French meaning "sun." It took about a week for my four year old cat to stop hissing at her and now they are starting to chase each other around the apartment. I have not seen my four year old cat move so fast in a long time. Soleil is a bit of a pig though. She will eat my other cat's food as well as her own and I don't know how to get that under control. If anyone has tips on this, I would really appreciate it.
    As for other things, I have been trying to cope. It gets harder as November 10th approaches because it will be my 4th wedding anniversary. Since that helicopter incident that involved my husband's aviation brigade, I have been freaked. No guys in dress uniform have showed up at my door so no news equals good news. I can say I have had the wierdest dreams lately. So far I have had two dreams that two of my cousins (they were different cousins) died and that one of them was killed by Michael Jackson. Yes, they are that odd.

7. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Thats a weird dream Laura! Jason(my husband) had a dream last night that I was murdered and he was thwarted from avenging my death bcause the investigotor removed all the evidence b4 he got a chance to see any of it and find out who my killer was. But, he did find out that I was killed with mullet hammer!!

When he told me this this morning I'm like, geez, I hope that isn't a premonition or something!! and i really don't want to be killed by a mullet hammer!!!

Congrats on the new kitty addition to ur "family" and yea, thats true, no news can mean good news. Thats gotta be really tough for u being so far from him when ur annivsary is coming up. I'll be thinkin of ya tomorrow and hope you get an extra long call or something!!

8. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Thanks Tracey. I just want to tell everyone that my husband is pictured in one of the Army ads to join the Army. Ha! That is hysterical in itself. It appears in the magazines Vibe and Blender and shows a close up of him with some helicopters in the background.

9. JAKEFETT

JAKEFETT Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2003
    She will eat my other cat's food as well as her own and I don't know how to get that under control. If anyone has tips on this, I would really appreciate it.

This may seem cruel but spraying them with a little water worked well for me and I only had to do it a couple times. After that you only have to grab the bottle and when they hear it, they will stop. If only that would work for children.

10. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Children enjoy it and ask for more. You worry when they put on their suit and then try to push all your buttons. My cats however would just give me this totally disgusted look and then continue doing whatever they were doing. They treat me like I am a spoiled child that is wasting their time.

11. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Jakefett- I might have to try that.

12. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Hello all! Wow, this board has not been very active in a long time. Ok, I am going to say that I have reached past my goal weight and I have lost 119 pounds. I have lost enough weight for a Victoria Secret model! Yes, a celebration is in order and when I have the money I am planning to throw a big party. Most likely it will be after the holidays though. Until then, I will keep you guys posted.

13. Rogue_Eleven

Rogue_Eleven Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2002
    WOW! Congratulations, that's awesome! :) Way to have willpower. I'd say a celebration is certainly in order. :)

14. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    That's awsome!!! Congrats!!! :D

~H~

15. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Thanks all! Maybe I'll throw a little party in my room when I am at Filmcon. :)

16. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    CONGRATS! I can't wait for the party! ;)

17. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    There are no "little" parties at Filmcon.

18. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I went to church today.

19. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Didja like it?

20. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    It was alright. I didn't disagree with anything I saw or heard. And the girls were pretty.

21. jedigirl99

jedigirl99 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    My husband and I named our third child Alexander Anakin and we haven't had any problems with it at all. I always find it amusing that a good deal of guys always say that they would want to do something like that but that their wives would blow a gasket. Hey, if the kid doesn't like Anakin when he has to go to school he can just use his first name. Personally I just like the way the name sounds and wanted something different from the regular ole Joe or someone from the Bible. To me it gets very boring with everyone having so many similar names.

22. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    When I was younger I played ding-dong-ditch.

23. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I worked today.

24. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I drank some Mountain Dew.

25. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I clicked a link and posted here.