main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq [Official Mos Alba Event] - Bubonicon 37

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    I'm in on the raffle....if figures are ok?

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Dude, your figures were a hit. Appo went for $30 at auction to a lucky kid who also won Neyo in the raffle!

3. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    I'm glad a kid one the Neyo......That's great! I'll have the big guys at the November auction, Cody & Gree

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Anyone else still feeling the effects of the weekend?

5. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    Ah Yeah!!

I wish that I could be Slave Leia everyday!!!

6. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    :_| No.

7. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Well, not the drinking but the beast that Greg has. My shoulders are sore.....but that gun is wicked...

8. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    wow, it was great meeting all of you at the bubonicon this weekend...i had a truly great time!

9. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    Dang it! I'm so sorry that I missed you!

10. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    $250!!! Wow, that's wonderful! I had a great time, especially meeting the folks from Colorado. I knew many of you would be in costume and I wouldn't so I didn't mind
    manning the table. The lady who had a table to the left of us thanked me for keeping
    people moving and not blocking her area and she said that she hoped we would be back
    next year. So, we did foster some good. I took one of her business cards in case
    we ever decide to put on our own convention, she would be more than welcome to join
    us. A very nice lady.
    It was like a nice vacation for me, since I didn't have to worry about running errands,
    or cooking, etc., plus getting to visit with everyone.

Kudos go to Jess, Yvonne, Joseph and Anita for opening up their rooms to the
    Mos Alba horde! To Julie, for all her help in setting up the table and all her great
    ideas. To Brian and Peter for making me laugh, we had such a great time with the
    card lady. :D To Commander Clem for staying in that trooper outfit all day and for
    everyone who came by the table to see if we needed anything.

Mos Alba rocks!

11. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    And to think I missed this....... :(

12. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    There's pictures!!!

13. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    [image=http://mg501.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10073/kencyn1.jpg]

14. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone that helped out this year - it was definitely a lot better than last year! Thanks to Bob for helping organize everything with the people that run the con, to everyone who donated something for the raffle or the auction, to everyone who showed up in costume (and made little kids cry and grown men drool), to Jess & Yvonne and Joseph & Anita for giving everyone a place to change, hang out, and get crazy! I had a lot of fun this weekend, and it's great that we raised so much money doing it!

15. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Clem -thanks for pointing out the picture of Ken, and Bob - thanks for posting it!! :D At least I didn't miss Clem in his awesome armor!!

16. servent78

servent78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    oohh Tk you guys are too much but thank you for letting me have a great ending to my weekend I had fun at con and a wonderful time bowling!! Hope to be of service again. And blood as I was talking to a friend about her input she talked me out of that costume and into another. One I hope that will come out great. We have already bought some patterns and accessories for it and hopefully it will be done for Halloween!!!

17. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Man....all of you look so FREAKING awsome!!!! Good job MA and DRS. I have to admit Clem's clone just keeps kicking more A$$ everytime I see it. I hope to be joing the TC ranks soon brother!

18. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    YOU will be there soon! I just got my new set of legs yesterday....Did you get your stuff Roman? Let me know when I can help.

19. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Still delayed :_| I was promised I would have it absolutly by next weekend (due to Dragon Con). I really can't complain...I'm getting a really good deal $$$ wise and also will be getting it delivered trimmed.

20. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Did you hear that he cutt his thumb off on a table saw? Nasty...

The new set of legs I got smoke the ones I have....not even close....

21. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005

What a hunk that Ken is [face_love]

22. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hmmm, don't know about that...

Hunka burnin love, maybe

23. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Next year we get rooms on the second floor....then we can get rowdy!!!

24. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    I wanted to say great job to Brian and Donna who manned the table all weekend and who also had to put up with my constant magnet/card rambles.
    You guys are angels ;)

25. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Yeah, thank you Brian and Donna! You guys were so patient to work the tables for those long periods of time!
    Thanks to Jess, Yvonne, Joseph and Anita for sharing their rooms!
    Thanks to Peter for sticking all of those schlong magnets all over that garage sale robot guy!
    That was a good troop, I just wish we could have had everyone there on Saturday in costume. I really missed all of our other Tie Pilots (besides Yvonne!), troopers, Vader and Fett... but it was great seeing the debut of Clem, Joseph, Cyndi, Danielle and Everett!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.