main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Need Help From Fellow Collectors Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    "For that price you could buy 3 of them at Wal-Mart or Target "

Or two of them off me :D

j/k, these suckers are mine, and look so damn good in the gunship!

2. Droid_Runner

Droid_Runner Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    UP!

Is the Unleashed Darth Vader real accurate, and is the pose authentic?

Saw only one (in a colector's store), and in the glass case it was hard to see what he looks like.

(Is it worth the price?)

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    IMO, the Unleashed Vader is probably the best of the line so far. Great pose ripped straight from ESB, and the detail is fantastic. A must have! :)

4. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    The Unleashed Vader is the Best!
    IMO!
    I'm quite picky when it comes to Vader my FAV! But the slightly inaccurate sculpt is overwhelmed by the sheer coolness of this fig! (Plus the sculpt is an artistic interpretation so I allow a little freedom with this line)

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'v got both Unleashed Vader and Unleashed Jango...
    Vader is good but I have to
    admit I like Jango better..
    would love to see an Unleashed Boba
    from the ESB era tho..

6. Droid_Runner

Droid_Runner Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    M_J_F, thanks for starting this thread! :p

Anybody know if there was ever an Action Fleet TIE Bomber? I would just love to have one....

7. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Droid_Runner:

Yes there was an AF TIE Bomber, I have one sitting on my shelf with the rest of the fleet as we speak! I believe they came out in 1997 or 98 and were clearanced at KB stores for $3.99 each in mid to late 1999. That's when I got most of my AF vehicles. I highly recommend this ship if you can get it for a good price.

8. HansKidsArePansies

HansKidsArePansies Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2002
    Has anyone in Minneapolis (or all of Minnesota, for that matter) seen any of the new figures anywhere??? I dying to locate the new waves (as I'm sure many of us are...). Thanx!

9. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    And anyone in California seen the Clone Pilot figure in stores yet? I don't have the Gunship (yet) but want the CP real bad!

10. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    Up....

Any Clone Pilots spotted along the West Coast/Calif.?

11. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I bought mine from Toymaniacs in LA. $11.99US
    each a little expensive but I will probably
    will not see them for a long time where I live...

12. shocktrooper

Jun 2, 2002
    Hi guys just went to TRU and found the Landspeeder, can any one please tell me the cost of this in the US, I'm just thinking this thing is overpriced here and want to compare with US$.

Thanks in advance

13. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey Shocktrooper. They are 29.99 in Canada
    and 19.99 in the US. By the time you get it shipped over, pay the duty and exchange it will probably be about even. Unless you
    are buying it from a collectable store in which case they will have charging several
    dollars more...

14. shocktrooper

Jun 2, 2002
    Thanks CrazyMike
    I'm in Australia and my TRU is selling it for $70 HUGE RIP OFF!!! thats the same price the TIE BOMBER was.
    Going from the US price I should be paying around $45 AUS. I think a phone call is in order.
    I loved the look of it and it would be my first landspeeder for 3 3/4 in my collection
    but $70 I'll give it a miss. Since our stores here never seem to discount I'll pobably never get it.

15. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Go to the Toronto forum and I might be able to help you out. Go to my collecting thread :)

16. Ja-De-Cloudia

Ja-De-Cloudia Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    Howdy everyone I recently acquired two SW flags one has the republic logo and the other the imperial. I paid $40 for both and they have tm & c Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. It came with a certificate of authenticity... in dutch.. which said each flag was limited to 1000 each. Has anyone heard of these flags?? Are they really limited Are they really licensed? Did I just get ripped off? Any comments or thoughts? other than that they are really cool and look good... Unfortunately, I have to sell em. do you think i could break even? or do you think i should just count my losses and keep the flags?

"Any help here would be hot."

Ja-Den(Please overlook the typo in my name)-Cloudia

17. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Does anyone know of a site that lists all the Action Fleets that have come out? Pics would be great.

Thanks.

EDIT: The older ones preferably.

18. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Um, HELP!!!

please.

19. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Go here young man:

http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=lines&sdomid=5&smfglicid=1

or here

http://www.rebelscum.com/wedge.asp

They might be able to help you out...

20. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Sorry "old" man, but neither of those sites has anything on the Action Fleets.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

21. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for the following items. Does anyone know where I can find them? I don't get to make it to too many shows/cons, so I rarely just "happen" on to this stuff.

Wish List:

The Star Wars Holiday Special (VCD or DVD)
    The Ewok Adventure/Caravan of Courage (VCD or DVD)
    The Battle For Endor (VCD or DVD)
    ANY Ewoks cartoons (VCD or DVD)
    ANY Droids cartoons (VCD or DVD)

Yes, yes, I am a glutton for punishment. Any assistance anyone can offer would be appreciated. Feel free to email or PM me.

22. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ I have the Christmas special and one of the Ewok Adventure, but mine are on VHS, and not DVD. If you would settle for VHS I could make a copy of them and send them to you.

23. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Thanks for the offer. I have "something in the works" with someone on the RPF, but that may fall through and I might take you up on that sometime.

Still DEFINATELY looking for the VCDs, though. I've heard quite a lot of talk about them showing up at conventions and whatnot.

24. abkjedi

abkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2000
    ***THANK YOU MJF FOR DIRECTING ME HERE***

I was just wondering if any of you could tell me where to find the AOTC Yoda figure. I have looked in most toy stores and Wal-Mart type places and have had no luck. Is it even out yet? I only collect Yoda b/c he's the MAN. (I hate that promo) But really, can I have a store order it for me?? Any info will help. I live in Charlotte, NC USA. I've never had trouble finding him before this movie. And he will make my Yoda bookshelf look SWEEEEEET! Help me JC members, you're my only hope! Sorry.

25. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    There is an active FanForce chapter in Charlotte NC. I should have also given you the link to their board. They may be able to help you as well. I am sure many of them are collectors. It is interesting that you only collect Yoda. My youngest daughter is the same way, she only collects Yoda. :D

Charlotte NC FanForce board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.