Hou, TX **OFFICIAL** New Members Welcome to Houston FanForce!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Queenie Amidala, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slowmo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, Jedi costume is just to easy...heck even I have one. If you want a challenge build a nice Boba Fett suit :D

Seriously, armor wise, you're looking at nearly 500$ for scout armor, and about 650 for stormie. Buck is the guy to get in touch with for that. He's our 501st Squad Leader in this area.

Doug
  2. Omegacron Jedi Padawan

The problem with Jedi outfits is that there's no variety - they all look like Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan clones. Even among the prequel-era Jedi, there was a lot of variation on the same theme.

In the NJO order (which most costumers haven't even touched yet) there's even more variety among individual Jedi. Never fear, though - my NJO outfit is nearly complete.

Now I just need to lose some weight so I actually look good in it... ;)
  3. bebo_lokk Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm even guilty of having a Jedi costume....and a Maul.
  4. merlin Force Ghost

star 4
    [color=663300]Bah, nothing beats my 6' jawa costume. ;)[/color]
  5. Jedi_Knight_Jonas Force Ghost

star 3
    yeah, well im broke so makin a costume is a little hard to do right now. n e one got n e ideas how i can make one cheap? i'll go 4 n e costume (im a guy though, so NO LEIA OR PADME)........unless i get REALLY desperate
  6. Krista-lynn_Jinn Jedi Padawan

hey kyle and welcome. I have a jedi, princess leia, and a Jengo Fett costume. and there all made from scratch. so if you want anything in particular just give me a holler.
  7. EMPEROR_INFAMOUS Jedi Knight

Hello everyone I'm back and now i proclaim myself EMPEROR!!!!
    My former name was Master_Infamous
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.