~:Official Next-Gen Gaming Thread:~

Discussion in 'Games' started by DarthKakarot, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Come here and talk about your next Gen gamin etc.

I need to know a question too, does the ps3 have a memory card, or a hard-drive?
  2. NightHunter319 Force Ghost

star 4
    http://boards.theforce.net/games_board_and_videogames/b10005/19670159/p1/?689
  3. DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I really despise people who act like a mod.

And your sig is crap
  4. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    Yeah, I hate it when people are helpful too. How dare he show you to the existing discussion! [face_plain]
  5. NightHunter319 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wait, I just linked to an existing thread? I didn't mean too :_|

I really despise people who act like a mod.

And your sig is crap

I don't know how much you hang around the games forum, but here we are pretty used to redundant threads alot, hence many of us like to help out people who don't know how to use things like the search function (found directly in the lower right hand corner of your user name at a forum page), I'm sorry I've offended you by showing you a place you can already post [face_worried]

O yes, and I know that my sig is crap, I'm currently thinking of a new one :)
  6. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    >> I really despise people who act like a mod.<<

What about people who are mods? Cause guess what link I'm gonna redirect you to?

http://boards.theforce.net/games_board_and_videogames/b10005/19670159/p1/?689

:eek:

You'd do well not to insult other users, especially those who are trying to help you. Also, do not make "official" threads without consulting a mod beforehand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.