main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Notice!:Fandomenace Star Wars RPG (D20 System!) at Lost Realms in Boca Raton

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Jul 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Fandomenace will be hosting a SWRPG (table top) courtesy of Lost Realms,Merchandisers of Comics,Games,Toys, and more in Boca Raton, Fl.
    Date: August 12, 2001
    Time: 12:00 pm-?
    Address:23066 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
    Boca Raton, Fl 33428

All those characters we generated for our club personas will be put to good use!We will be continuing all that online roleplay with the action and excitement that can only truly be played out on the tabletop!

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Unfortunately I have to work until 5PM on the 12th...

3. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Fandomenace will be hosting a SWRPG (table top) courtesy of Lost Realms,Merchandisers of Comics,Games,Toys, and more in Boca Raton, Fl.
    Date: August 12, 2001
    Time: 12:00 pm-?
    Address:23066 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
    Boca Raton, Fl 33428

Just reiterating so we can get on the headline board before it's too late!....So we can officially become Fanforce!

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I'll put it on the FanForce main page.

5. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Thanks for the post,Hama. We are meeting in Boca Raton but our organization is Ft.Lauderdale based. We will eventually be reffered to as FanForce Ft. Lauderdale,The Fandomenace!

6. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Hey Axton this is Soldat (aka Jared) Count me in my Sheet is alread finished I will see if Mike can come along I worked on his and will be presenting it to the GM (Chris A.). Mike's character is a Jedi Gaurdian/Soldier. Talk to you later.....

7. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Let me know how the meeting turns out. Three or more meetings with 3+ people attending makes you an "official" chapter.

8. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Zanatos,
    I have told you that I am just the assistant GM....Axton is the main GM!!!I'll Talk with you later...

9. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Congratulations to all who attended Lost Realms this afternoon...It was a blast! A lot of "grace under pressure" out there guys! Even though we were learning a new game system we got a lot done today! The Jedi Master, Ch'det saved the day today with his excellent use of the force....And procured our new vessel! The senator demonstarted "zen-like" piloting abilities as well as Kai Raja who actually captured one of the prototype tie fighters!Raicheia "skeet shot" a couple of tie fighters with D'osines assist.The quartermaster held things together long enough to fight another day. The Ship's Steward slid her way down to engineering to help Doobie,the engineer and brought the com/sensor systems back online....at least just long enough...And we met a bounty hunter who's good at disarming clocks!!!(lol!).....oh, and the Senator came close to being disarmed,himself...literally! Capt. Karina has her work cut out for her trying to salvage her ship from the Quarren depths.

10. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I had a great time at the Game session we had a couple of weeks ago. I have never been involved with RPGs before, but with the patience of our vicepresident and Gamemaster Axton Tredway, I learned alot. I can't wait for our next gaming session so I can see what happens to our Amazing crew. If you are interested in learning more about our club and it many different activities, please contact us at
    Fandomenace@webtv.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.