main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA **OFFICIAL O C Fan Force Collecting Thread**

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    tumbleweeds roll by ....@....@.....@....

anyone buy anything new for their collections lately???? any thrift store or yard sale finds?

hey jim, you ever find aayla?

at target in orange last night, they had a pretty nice star wars chess set with pieces/pawns from attack of the clones.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Haven't gotten any Star Wars stuff lately. Ya know there's more to life that Star Wars.

Just kidding, I got the Darth Vader, and Stormtrooper Liscence plate covers from Disneyland.

3. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    dustin, no Aayla yet as I haven't been out collecting for a while, but thanks for asking. Will end up going to F&S sometime, as there's non SW stuff I want to find too.

birdman, those license plate covers sound cool. Can you post some pics or links to what they look like? Bring 'em to next meeting, dude!

seems all i collected lately was the bug goin round... :(

4. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Found Aayla and ARC Trooper yesterday. :)

If anyone sees the Unleashed Luke fig, give a holler, yo! :D

5. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Got me a Durge figure. But I still don't like Star Wars action figures. They don't have enough articulation, and they cost way too much considering how small they are. Maybe they'll make a Durge gummi worm dispenser, that would be cool!

6. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Mmmm...Gummi Worms. My favorite gummi candies are those yellow and red, peach-flavored gummi rings. Tasty!

7. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    R1-G4 is very cool and weathered, along with R-3PO. i bought them this week at TRU and Target.

been seeing the waiter R2 at different places, kinda like the flying AOTC version, very blah :(

anyone else findind anything neat to start the year off?

8. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I found, but can't buy yet, a 12" Leia on Speeder Bike. When I do get it, I'm thinking of hanging it from my ceiling. I saw it at the Target on Beach Blvd near Edinger.

9. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Barry, that will look very cool! :)

10. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Finished my latest SW modeling project Tuesday night -- will bring to the meeting Sunday.

11. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    today, oc collectors over on the rebelscum collecting boards are reporting that 12" leia on speeder bike have scanned at $12 at target orange and target anaheim hills.

12. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    They're on clearance at a Target in Huntington Beach as well. $12.48 each. I picked up 3 last night (Shawn's already got dibs on one). They had 4 left. I might go back tonight and grab those as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.