main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA **OFFICIAL O C Fan Force Collecting Thread**

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    hi guys;

thanks to jedi janie i have an unleased vader and boba fett to go with my anakin and padme...still need darth maul...anybody seen him anywhere? also she picked me up a yoda and ki-adi-mundi...i think thats how its spelled...to tired to go see. wish i could go with you SRB, but i have a lot to do before my wife comes home sunday or monday...she is much better and threatening to tear down the hospital...i will keep you posted...oh dont forget ATOC viewing at my friend betsys next sat at 3pm...

2. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I was going to say you'd probably be able to find the Darth Maul Unleashed at Frank and Sons. Wish you could go. I'd pick one up for you, but there a bit more expensive I think there. Like 25.00 if I remember. I'm only going for Ephant Mon and Clone trooper pilot. They'll be a bit more expensive, but I will wait no longer.

3. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    I was going to say you'd probably be able to find the Darth Maul Unleashed at Frank and Sons. Wish you could go. I'd pick one up for you, but there a bit more expensive I think there. Like 25.00 if I remember. I'm only going for Ephant Mon and Clone trooper pilot. They'll be a bit more expensive, but I will wait no longer.

4. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Well I almost didn't go today. My truck was taking longer than I thought. So I almost called it quits, but my wife decided to go somewhere so I decided to go anyway. Glad I did! I got Ephant Mon and a Clone Trooper Pilot. I think we all need to get together and go out there as a group. That place just has so much stuff. I think we'd all have a lot of fun!

5. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    How much was Elefant Mon? (Curious)

6. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    He was the only one I found out of all the vendors present. The total price was 8.00 and he is more than worth it. He has to be the best scuplt on a figure I have ever seen from Hasbro. Not only this but I must also say he is gigantic! The largest figure I have ever seen in the 3 3/4 line. Absolutely huge! They have a ton of Clone Trooper Pilots there. I must have seen like 60 or so overall. I also picked up vintage Madine, Hoth Han Solo, Bespin Luke which were 2.00 each loose. Pretty good day today! :D

7. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    See any Boba Fett stuff? :-D

8. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    See any Boba Fett stuff? :-D

9. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Yes! Several vendors had the Epic Force Statue, the 300th figure, and a lot more than I can remember. There was everything.

Also anyone who is interested in 12in figures can get alot of the older ones. They run from 25-45.00. I even saw a Biggs Darklighter also in 12in.

Lots of good stuff!!!

10. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    I'll have to remember next time to go with you all! I'm always picking up anything Fett!

11. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    SRB, how much was the Clone Pilot at Frank & Sons? Glad you had a good haul there!

Kaui-Gone-Jim

12. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    They ranged from 5-12 dollars depending on which vendor. Also I saw several Jorg Sacal figures and they were all close to 90.00 each.

13. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    i bought my darth maul unleashed at target in huntington beach/westminster on beach blvd. and the 405 fwy. $11.99 closeout, i guess they werent selling. but that was a month ago, they had jango too.

oh yeah....

at kmart in huntington beach on magnolia and garfield this saturday they had 2 packs of figures for $9.99, they had yoda and dooku, anakin and anakin tattooine, etc... etc....

see ya :)

14. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    ok, my wife and i cruised to south coast plaza last night. there is a store on the bottom level by sears/rainforest cafe, called "the puzzle zoo". while i didnt purchase anything, they had some stuff some of you may want.

the prices are high, i guess because the mall is considered upscale, they have attack of the clone/saga figures($9.99), power of the force figures($8.99), phantom menace figures($9.99) and get this.... unopened kenner and opened kenner figures. the unopened kenner's have original $1 price tags from various stores.

the store also had vehicles, accessories and unleashed figures. they had a cool clonetrooper/speeder bike($14).

just passing on the goog word for my fellow collectors in here.

see ya, dustin

15. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Thanks for the info, SRB & dustinbrewer!

Anyone seen the Bender figures from Futurama for sale anywhere? (Besides eBay! :p ) I'm so bummed that FOX TV is said to cancel Futurama -- it is so cool (last night was repeat of the Trek actors episode -- a Star Wars one would be awesome, but that's not likely now :( )

Peace,
    Jim

16. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    They have the Futurama figures at Frank and Sons also! Yes tell me that place isn't great! We need to make a group trip.

17. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I Definitel agree, we should all go together. I really want to get stuff from there.

I watched the futurama episode last night and it was very funny :)

But simpsons was hillarious, too :)

18. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Yeah! I'd love to go with you all next time!

19. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Wizards of the Coast at the block has a huge shipment of goods in from the on-line fan club store. The prices are greatly reduced!!!! For example 12in Ki-Adi Mundi 4.99

20. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Thanks for that info, SRB! Yes, a group trip to Frank & Son sounds fun. :D

I read in the other forums that TRU is having a 2.99 sale on SW saga figures friday, after turkey day?
    Have to get shopping! :p

21. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    SRB, do they have any bobble heads? I picked up a Carbon Freezing Chamber and 3PO/R2 Bobble head for $9.99 each! They said they had Vader, Fett and 3PO bobble heads, but the particular store I was at (in the Brea Mall) only had 1 3PO left (and that was the only bobble head!)

Anyone looking for a Vader/Anakin/Padme Unleashed still can get one at the TRU across the street from 'South Coast Plaza' (Costa Mesa)

22. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    hi guys;

still looking for the uleashed darth maul...anyone seen one anywhere recently?

23. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Informed my wife that I am going to Frank and Son's on Saturday to look for a few items. Her only comment:
    "Don't you have enough of that crap?"

:( :mad:

24. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    ouch! NOT cool. :(

Well, I went christmas shopping with my parents and they were awesome. :p I basically got to pick out what I wanted as gifts. unfortunately i now have to wait a MONTH to play with everything!! :( :p It's worth it. I got a TON of new SW stuff. we were at TRU by 8 am. the lines were INSANE!!!!!!! then to the westminster mall. I got a ton of shopping done. At the Wizards of the coast store at the mall they had 1.99 sw action figures!!!! And 4.99 12" Ki-Adi-Mundis. And a few other weird thigns for cheap, like the Opee Sea killer with Qui-Gon (with the bendy ankles) figure. All in all, a good day :)

25. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Hey Tracy, did you find a Clone Pilot yet?

Christmas came early on Saturday for me. :D
    Went for first time to Frank and Son's, and found a Clone Pilot ($6) and the Bender figure from Futurama ($8). I was done within 15-20 minutes! :p
    SRB is right -- that place is incredible (and loads of fun).

I saw the Hasbro pix of Unleashed Slave Leia and Vader (with helmet off), coming next year -- they are awesome looking! :cool:

Peace,
    KGJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.