main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA **OFFICIAL O C Fan Force Collecting Thread**

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    But you don't need a trivia game Barry!
    ....RUNS FOR COVER! :p

Normally they are $19.99, and were I not so broke and the next meeting so far away, I would buy some and put them away for people. Well I may be able to do this after I get paid later this month....No promises tho...

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    It's helpful to test the knowledge I'm trying to fill my head with :D

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok I get paid Monday. I need to know WHO wants one of the Jedi Dex things? They are $5 plus tax. I already am getting one for Don, who has found me a LEGOLAS action figure!!!

MWAHAHAHA! Now I can play with Orlando ALL THE TIME. And yes, I plan to do bad, bad things to him. [face_devil] lol J/K

Anywho....Let me know. I plan to be at Britt's test shots thing this next weekend and we are doing charades later that night. Whomever wants one, I will give it to you, and you can pay me then. Ok that sounds bad, let me reword that....I will give you the Jedi Dex THEN and bring the $ for it THEN. Better? lol :p

Sorry, just got to thinking other thoughts, thinking about Orlando. hmmm :p

PS Jane I KNOW you are jealous. Maybe if you're nice, I'll let you play with him after I'm through with him ;)

4. jedi_janie

jedi_janie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Oh that's cold blooded! Where did Don find it??? Ok, now his new mission is to find one for me too! So, totally NOT FAIR! Which movie is it from? FOTR or TTT?

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    TTT but he is looking for the one from FOTR also....You know, the one Orlando used to show he could "play with himself" on Graham Norton. :p

And I heard from Don you want the Jedi Dex. Yes? No?

6. jedi_janie

jedi_janie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Yes if you still can find it for $5, thanks! Where'd he find Legolas?

7. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    P_S, hopefully the Legolas figure won't act like a voodoo doll! :D lol

NEW STORE!!!
    Rage Toys - 8555 Knott Avenue, Buena Park
    (corner Knott and Crescent) 714-828-7243
    Rage Toys has a great SW selection, and other cool stuff too. They had Epic Force Vader and Stormtrooper, Saga Bespin Luke & Vader, and other hard to find items.
    Figures start at 4.99

Peace,
    Jim

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    **** Everyone hurry over to the Official site. They are giving away free Lego Mini Tie Fighters to everyone who signs up for one while supplies last. Here is the link:

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Bummer! I was at school all dy, and just now saw the warning. :(

Thanks for the heads up, though!

10. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    Yeah, I saw it last night, but starwars.com was being very mean and not letting me sign in :(

11. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Just looked at the Rebelscum.com pix of the carded Aayla Secura, Bariss-Offee, and the Unleashed Leia and Vader! WOW! :D

12. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    i was at the walmart in huntington beach tonight(beach & talbert), they had a couple NEW count dooku figures, NEW obi wan arean escape, yoda with council chair, destroyer droids and a couple yellow clone pilots.

i picked up 1 dooku and 1 obi wan, there were a couple dookus left and one obi wan left. on the back it shows a pic of padme running(droid factory i guess).

so the new figures are starting to appear, good hunting!

--dustin

13. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    i was at the walmart in huntington beach tonight(beach & talbert), they had a couple NEW count dooku figures, NEW obi wan arean escape, yoda with council chair, destroyer droids and a couple yellow clone pilots.

ARRRRG. I went to that very same Wallmart YESTERDAY. And I was very dissappointed because they didn't have hardly anything. Bah! No fair. I don't know if I'll be able to make it out there tomorrow. :( Well, I am sure I will get these figures eventually.

Lucky! :p

14. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    i don't know if this is news, because i dont collect any lego star wars stuff, but here goes...

the same walmart(beach & talbert) had jabba's palace lego set and two small sets, one was with a gammorean gaurd and r2d2, and another had c3p0 with bib fortuna.

jabbas palace was aorund $20 and the small sets were maybe $6.

15. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    everyone probably knows this already, but the kb toys in buena park mall has a lot of starwars stuff on sale. i got one of the new anakin practice lightsabers, these list at $34 i got it for $17, unleased count dooku was $17, got it for $9. i saw several 12inch figures for $9...anybody interested?

16. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Dangit. I've been searching all over for new figures. There's tons of them out right now, but I haven't seen anything at my local walmart, 3 targets, or two toysRuses. :( I gotta get two of that new Fett figure. And two of that Padme figure.

17. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    If you're referring to the Padme Unleashed figure, the Toys R Us in Huntington Beach (Goldenwest and Edinger) had quite a few this past Tuesday when I was there. I'll be checking out the Walmart over on Beach tonight to see if I can get any of the new figures. I'm gonna check the KB in the westminster mall and see if they have anything good too.

18. BobaFett-MP

May 13, 2001
    Actually, I meant the new Padme 3 1/4 figure.

19. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Thanks for the heads up Don. I went by the KB in the Westminster mall and managed to pick up a couple of 12" figures for $10 and the Jedi Duel (Darth Vader and Obi-Wan) for $5 (list is $20). I also now have a complete collection of the 12" Clone Troopers (Red, Yellow, and regular). Those weren't on sale, but I was there so I figured what the heck :)

20. JangoFett23

JangoFett23 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    I went to Toys'r'us in Brea on Birch st. and today well, yesterday and got the anakin unleashed figure for $14.99 and Padme. I am planning on looking around for more unleashed and new sega action figures tomorrow and sunday. I have the first 50 of the new sega set but i need a lot of the new ones that just came out. and as for the unleashed i only have anakin, darth maul, and padme.

If anybody knows of some stores where I can get some more figures PLEASE PM me and let me know! Thanks a lot!!!

21. CaptPanakaBacca

CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Hi guys, i'm from the San Diego FanForce. I was lucky enough to hit a few shops in Orange County with my friend. He took me to places called SuperCollector and (?) & Kathy's on Beach Blvd. Across the street from that shop was another toy store. I wanted to know about more shops like these, where they have vintage and hard to find new SW toys in display cases, sold by collectors. My friend also mentioned a place in Temple City called EchoBase and on this thread there was mentioned a place in Buena Park. I'd like to get a list going so i can make a day trip and visit all these shops. Thanks for any info guys.

22. droideka27

May 28, 2002
  23. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Aug 19, 2002
    Tracy, or anybody, please PM me if you see the Aayla Secura 3.75" figure in stores! :D :p [face_love]

24. Kyps-dozen

Kyps-dozen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2002
    as a going away present my youth group bought me every noise making lightsaber they could find! i was so stoked. i have anakin, obi, maul, mace, and vader!

25. droideka27

May 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.