main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Online Resources

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 3, 2005.

1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Does anyone know a place that has the hunt for grievous battlepack in stock? I can't bear to pay 40 for it on ebay but I just might if I dont find it soon...

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Have you tried the sites in the first post? I got mine from r2dtoys here in the UK when I went to the London Film & Comic Con show. They had a few on sale in their booth. I forget what I paid for it though, but I got a discount since I know the guys and buy quite a bit from them.

3. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    you can add to US

http://www.toynk.com

they have a lot.

or straight to the star wars section

http://www.toynk.com/mainpages/StarWarsToys.htm

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've added them in - thanks!

5. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    have some decent prices on GG products.

http://store.usacomicbooks.com/starwars.html

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Have you actually ordered from them?

(And their price for the Fett blaster is still too rich for me, especially once shipping & customs is factored in...)

7. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Has anyone ordered anything from TheSaberVault recently? How are they with orders for their lightsabers?

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've never ordered from them but I believe they have been discussed favorably over in the
    Force FX thread..

9. fettTk421

fettTk421 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2006
    I know I might have asked a long time ago but why does fett have red gauntlets then green then red again??
    should it have been green,green then red?

10. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Which Fett do you mean? The vintage one, potf2, saga?

Anyway, just wanted to say R2DToys.com is ok in my book. My first order with them (early this year) didn't go quite well at first, but they solved it in a very professional nice way. My second order (three Koto models) went superb! =D=.

11. FETT3

FETT3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm thinking about ordering some loot from rebelscum but have never done this online.
    Is rebelscum a good company to order from?

Forgive my last question about Fetts gauntlets, wrong thread. Sorry.

(fetttk421 was me, trying to eradicate it)

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum have a classified section and they have ads for other sources, but I don't think they actually sell stuff (unless that is new, or we are talking about 2 different rebelscums..)

13. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    Thinking we are talking about two diffrent rebelscums. Oh well, more hunting around. Thanks

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    This is the only Rebelscum I know.

15. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    Might be, more hunting around though. Don't wanna pay anymore than I really HAVE to.
    Thanks again.

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Check some of the sites in the list in the second post if you haven't already.

17. IncomT65

Jul 28, 1999
    I have just placed an order with http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk. I found them through Amazon UK, but the shipping costs were too high, I thought. They replied I should order directly from their site to safe on shipping and they were so kind as to cancel my order from Amazon. I immediately order from their site. I'll let you know when the figures arrive, but already they offer great service.

18. IncomT65

Jul 28, 1999
    I got my order from staractionfigures.co.uk today. They're o.k. in my book. Prompt replies to e-mails and very helpful, even to new customers. Too bad they raised the price on the Galactic Marine by a quid, though [face_plain]

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks Incom - I've added them to the UK list!

20. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Another one for the uk that someone mentioned about over on rebelscum
    http://www.scifistudio.com

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks skywalker - I've added them in!

22. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Here's one from Canada www.red5collectibles.com good shop.

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks! I've added them in. That's our first Canadian site. I'm sure Mike will take a look!

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I hate to do this, but I am adding a warning about r2dtoys here in the UK. They have been going through quite a few problems due to staff issues. There has been a thread about the issues here on Rebelscum. However, it has culminated with John (the owner) getting angry at someone complaining there. Philip Wise (Rebelscum and TFN owner) has locked the thread and suspended John's user id. Their website has been down for a redesign and PayPal has stopped taking eBay payments for them. Some people haven't received items, nor are they getting customer support.

I've met John a few times, and I'm sorry to see this happen. I hope he gets things back together but until that happens I have to warn against placing orders with them.

(Note - minor language warning for the thread).

25. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I've got two ideas/questions.

1. Would it be possible to add a section for Germany as well? I know that Amazon is a very good and reliable online-shop. Ebay is working very well for me, too. And Toys'r'us is a good shop as well, but I don't know if that counts, because there's no online shop as far as I know. Maybe I can find out another page (can't remember the name right now), if a new section will be added. :)

2. Would it be a good idea to add colors to the list on the first page? I think of a traffic light, although there won't be any red, of course, because you delete those from the list. :p But maybe giving 'yellow/orange' to those who got a warning like r2dtoys above. What do you think?

:)