main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Official Oregon Fanforce Meeting #2

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey everyone!

Join us all for a day of SW special features and pizza!

Starting at 1pm at chris's house until 5ISH.

Here are directions:

Okay now, my adress is 4118 Oakman street. I guess the easiest way to tell you how to get there is to go Browning st, which is the intersection at Northern Lights movie theater. Just turn on to Browning at the intersection and drive all the way down. At the Liberty/browning intersection, go straight and then take a left at oakman st. Its hard to se that street sign, so the easiest way to tell that you are coing to it is by te street sign before it which is "Barrett" or "Barnett" or another variation of that name. Then the next street is Oakman and you take a left and go all of the way down until you see my White/ muddy brown covered car in the drive way. Its on the left side of the street. After you park their is a walk way on the right said of the house that goes to the back yard, just go down there and once our in the backyard, follow the pathway and you will see my door. I think you know what to do next so I wont tell you.

and Darth_Gersh, i know you just GOT here. But if you want, you should come out. :)

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    if its at chris' house then why did you give directions to YOUR house?

3. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Those are the directions Chris gave to his house in the other thread, and Larena just copy/pasted them over. Thus it all being in first person.

You must be more observant, my young padawan :)

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    haha, yes. you should.

5. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    ha ha, i was kidding. btw, i'm no padawan. so lets not say that again.

6. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm going to be scraggling in a bit late, friendless and foodless, as the provider of said provendor decided not to perform such parentel pleasantries.

But I will arrive!

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    oh boy oh boy oh boy.....not....good.....I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT! PAY NO MIND TO MY...MIND! [face_worried]

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    uhmm......Atticus...:D

You miss out when you don't have IM, so yeah...is it alright if we come at 5??? man, everything is fixed except for that. I hope it's alright...

9. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    No, I allready have plans after 5. Its a shame you didnt call my phone and tell me this.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, since it didnt really work out yesterday. When do you want to have it? Im free to have it pretty much any weekend except maybe for this up coming one because I might be busy then. So just post when everyone will have free time to attend. We can still hold it at my house...and we can still get pizza. :D

11. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    i'm actually free any day now as far as i know. i'll try coming out if it happens.

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    yeah, we will definately redate this whole thing.

Well if this week isn't good for Atticus....we could have it....uh....well EVERYONE go LOOK AT YOUR CALENDERS NOW......ok now that you've done that, post the day you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to meet. :D

13. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Thanks for the invite, Although I wasn't sure of what date or what city it was in but maybe the next time. :D Also I don't get on the computer much on the weekend, because I work on one all week long and it isn't all that interesting to me on the weekend. Usually I am out biking, hiking, camping on my weekends. I just wanted to let you know so that if you have any questions for me I usually don't get on the net until Monday at work! Hope to meet up with you all sometime though! Booooyaa!

14. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    I have no car this weekend. How about the next weekend?

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Sure thing. I'll have to see ifthat's alright, everyone else can post also.

16. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Well, since I've proven without question (Oregon FF Survey) that most of us live in Portland[face_liarliar] ....How about having the next meeting in Portland?[face_praying]

17. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    [face_laugh]

[face_plain]

18. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
  19. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Is there a comic or gaming store there that would let us use their space for a meeting or would it be in a Portlanite's home? I would offer my house for meetings, but it is a bit of a drive for most of ya'll.

20. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    I think that's sort of the problem with the FF here. We occupy the whole state, not just a city. If we were the Salem Fan Force (or a Portland FF, or a Eugene FF, or a Bend FF, or whatever), it'd be easy for everyone in the group to get together. But I know a lot of places here in Portland where SW Fans could meet up. I'd also offer to have a meeting at my house too (as long as it was clean that day).

-Kyle

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Correct you are...it sucks that everyone is sssoooo spread out, they should all just do the right thing and move to Salem ;)

22. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Riiiiight. The commute to my job in Eugene from Corvallis is long enough without having to commute from Salem for school too. thhhhhhbbbbt. The right thing is for everyone to move to Corvallis. (where there are no malls, no shopping, no Outback Steakhouses or Red Lobsters etc and no NIGHTLIFE!!!!!!) Nevermind, DO NOT move to Corvallis.

Maybe each "region" of the OFF might want to meet individually and then have a "mass meeting" every once and a while? Or not? I'm working on getting COFF going, the Corvallis-Oregon Fan Force which would be a branch of the OFF, just here in Corvallis. I'm just trying to get the folks that are in it to sign onto the boards. Stupid music students who spend thier time practicing and not on the computer. Sheesh, like school is important?

23. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    ahh yes, the fun of having the FF spread across the state. i feel your pain.

24. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I have a cousin in John Day and he had to drive about 80 miles to see EP III on opening night. And he goes for months without talking Star Wars with anyone in person. And all the stores around him only have the common Saga figures. Now he has it rough, the rest of you guys are whiners, lol lol Just Kidding. But we do have it better than he does when it comes to Star Wars :D

25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    So are you telling me that the regional governors now have direct control over their terretories? If thats the case I like it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.