main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official PANForce Chapters forming

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello! Do you love Star Wars and have contempt for your shapely figure & blood sugar levels?

I'm hoping to start a local PanForce Chapter in my area to meet at IHOP, Waffle House, diners, wherever - for the express purpose of discussing nerdery while increasing my pant-size.

I live in Philadelphia (when I'm Stateside) and am a consistent pancake devourererer. My pancake du jour are of the banana/walnut variety, with a particular soft spot for pumpkin pancakes and gingerbread pancakes. That soft spot being right above my belt.

If you are local or semi-local and legally an adult (so as to not make me a creeper) I would ask you to consider the boundless possibilities of "all you can eat" pancakes at IHOP with fellow JCers.

If you live elsewhere, I would encourage you to utilize this thread to meet other pancake enthusiasts for enthralling get-togethers which will turn into bloat-togethers.

Have at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.