Official Pre-Clone Wars Cartoon Spoiler Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by dp4m, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    All -

Please discuss the general spoilers for the CW cartoon series that are available BEFORE the series is out here!

No spoiler space needed.

This thread's time has come...
  2. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    I am thinking that i like it. The following list is from another thread here, listing the plots of the first ten episodes:

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead the Army of the Republic in an assault on Muunilinist while other Jedi prepare for their attack.

2. The assault on Muunilist begins. The fleet is attacked immediately as they come out of hyperspace. Giant troop carriers and equipment haulers land on the planet surface and begin deploying troops and artillery.

3. The battle rages on in the air and on the ground. The Arc Troopers, who are cut off from their initial drop zone, make their way to the enemy command centre through hostile territory.

4. With the Republic gaining the upper hand, Droid Army leader San Hill dispatches Durge and his mercenaries to strike the command centre of the Republic Forces.

5. Jedi Master Kit Fisto leads an ambitious assault against Separatist forces on the water planet of Mon Calamari.

6. Count Kooku searches the planet Rattatak for a successor to Jango Fett. In a gladiator style ring, bounty hunters, aliens and galactic trash vie to serve the Count.

7. Count Dooku challenges Asajj Ventress to a duel. Impressed by her powers she is given the assignment of assassinating a young Jedi Padewan whose powers are perceived a great threat: Anakin Skywalker.

8. Durge?s mercenaries are turning the tide in favour of the Droid Army on Muunilist. Obi-Wan Kenobi leads a team of Lancers out to deal with them.

9. Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Arc Troopers raid the IG Banking Clan?s Command Centre, taking SanHill into custody and bringing the Droid ground assault to its knees.

10. Anakin seems to have the battle in space under control until a mysterious ship enters the fight. Anakin pursues the ship, disobeying orders from Obi-Wan.

This looks like one really good series.
  3. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    I can't wait to see #3 and #9. The ones with the ARC troopers...
  4. Clone-Trooper-421 Jedi Padawan

Oh nice! I can't wait for this to come out!!!
  5. DarthRaydar Jedi Knight

Atleast these will hold most of us over IF they are well scripted....Sounds like they should be pretty exciting...Cool Idea! Let's hope it works.
  6. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    2-3 minutes long, shouldn't be too hard to get some good lines in.

- Arch Troopers deploy!
  7. Mitth-raw-nuruodo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think that it looks pretty good. To reiterate everything that everyone says, 2-3 minutes is a bit too short for my tastes.
  8. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    Aha! Someone else is on these boards!
  9. Mitth-raw-nuruodo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes. I certainly can't wait to watch this...
  10. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
  11. Darthsuggs Force Ghost

star 4
    I know this is a reoccuring question but, what is the dates and hours of the show
  12. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it starts Nov. 7th at 8pm e/p. If I remember correctly it is one a week, which means Fridays at 8pm e/p.
  13. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hyperspace viwers are getting normal versions and versions with commentry starting Nov 7th.

At least I don't have to wait til the 10th now :D
  14. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    Why would you have to wait unitl the 10th? Hyperspace and the TV release are the same day.
  15. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    I think that Hyperspace is an early release.
  16. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    He said that Hyperspace released the Clone wars cartoons on the 7th, which is the same day that it is shown on CN, according to the website.
  17. __Skywalker__ Jedi Knight

star 1
    [image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen3c.jpg]

[image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen3d.jpg]

[image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen2e.jpg]

[image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen2c.jpg]

[image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen1c.jpg]

[image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen1e.jpg]
    [image=http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/tools/img/splash_screen1d.jpg]
  18. Xenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Hyperspace...not worth it..i had it for 5 days for free..that is worth it...get your 5 days free when the cartoons come out..and then when you see them..... cancel hyperspace..yep.......
  19. DarthTerrious Force Ghost

star 5
    Why would you have to wait unitl the 10th? Hyperspace and the TV release are the same day.

Because, if I'm correct, JediMasterGuff is from the UK, and Toonami (which is a CN channel here in the UK) is gonna show the CW shorts on the 10th November.

Though of course thank to Hyperspace we'll get to see it early.
  20. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, ok. That makes more sense.
  21. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Assuming is a bad thing. Also, a word of warning to you people here. Don't call me British. I'm Scottish (yes, Scotland is in the UK) and I'm proud of my country. So if you call me British, you may find me on your front lawn next waiting to get you ;)
  22. masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It was my understanding that Scotland is in the British commonwealth. Calling someone from Scotland British is entirely appropriate. e.g. "British" soldiers in WWII were from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Austrailia, New Zealand etc.

Going to a Scotsman and saying, "Are you English" on the other hand is really asking for it. ;)

Does that still apply?

23. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would geuss so. I just hate the idea of Britain. We don't need England to rule over us. Why can't we just get on on our own?

Anyway, back to Clone Wars...
  24. DarthTerrious Force Ghost

star 5
    Ah yeah well JMG, I didn't make the assumption you were British :p
    Besides I understand why you scots are so fierce with your independence, believe me as an Englishman (I'm not fond of the British tag myself) I prefer to think we are separate from Scotland and Wales, but I'm still quite fond of all 3 countries.
  25. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, enough political debates, back to Clone Wars.

What do you think of the new promo art that Toon Zone got??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.