main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Quicktime/RealPlayer/Streaming Player Technical Help Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by boba_ferret, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    A quicker way is just to open the 1kb Quicktime file in Notepad.

That's what I did. I opened the first one from SW.com and it gave the movie url of //cartoonnetwork...
    Then I had to open that one with notepad and in that one it gave the url //progressivestreaming...

It's a bit timeconsuming to do it twice, but it works.

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    SAND-CRAWLER,

You have a PM from me.

3. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Is there a way to save the video that is stremed from Cartoon Network, or the official site.

In other words my copm. is hurting and I would like the smaller files if possible.

4. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Bump.

5. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I'm trying to download CW#21 from cartoon network and it keeps telling me i have to be in North America, well i am, so what the heck! Any body know how to fix that.

6. LukeJim

LukeJim Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 10, 2004
    ive tried the searching HD for 8.mov and it finds nothing at all to do with the clone wars, cant someone just post the direct url to each episode and update it as a new ep is relased, yes i know we must be logged into HS to download them like the web docs, surely itd stop a hell of a lot of rage, of course hyperspace shoudl let us download it properly anyway.

7. LukeJim

LukeJim Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 10, 2004
    Any help m8s? the .mov's do not show up up my temp directory even tho quicktime is set to save to a temp internet cache directory, ive tried searching before during and after the eposides have finished loading in the HS window. Can anybody help plz?

EDIT- it seems the method someone gave above to search for *.mov dont work with season 3 of clone wars, the temp file is stored as QTplugintemp and does not have a file extension or does it play in any player. This is bad when as a paying HS member im going to have to resort to questionable downloading sources just to get what i pay for, on my HD,and to view at a proper screen size

8. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Bump.

Got a question about the QT files from HS. I actually saw this come up the other day but there are so many 'rogue' threads in here I can't find it again.

QT6 says I can't re-save or export the file ("this movie does not allow it"), and the cut/copy options are greyed out. What's the process for getting the movies into a file where I can?

:) Ta in advance...

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.