main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL RELEASE: CORUSCANT? AUDIO PARODY TEASER

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Elan-Rai, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Several members from this region and the MidSouth collaborated on this project! Check it out!

OFFICIAL RELEASE: CORUSCANT? AUDIO PARODY TEASER

In the late 1990s, as production began on Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, it was revealed that the upcoming movie would show the planet known as the galactic capital of the Republic.

Star Wars fans had known the name of the planet ever since 1991, when it was first revealed in the epic novel Heir to the Empire. The only question was... how do you pronouce it?

The fans had enough trouble figuring it out. But what if the inhabitants of the Star Wars galaxy themselves... didn't know how to pronounce it? In The Phantom Menace, when Jedi duo Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi attempt to leave the planet Naboo, they get a little... sidetracked.

A Dramedy Productions Production.

Visit our website at dramedyproductions.com.

Teaser is approximately 1.7MB and can be downloaded from the Dramedy Productions launch pad.

Hope you all enjoy it. Be prepared for the release of the complete production early this week! :D

This thread is also posted in the Fan Audio Forum as well.

EDIT: Sorry for the Tripod pop-ups. It is the only free server I could find with enough space for this.

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    The full production release is now available as well. Yours truly does the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Blast it! My computer at work has no audio! :(

I'll check it out when I get home. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.