main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official ROTS collectors magazine out now!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jangofett9, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    hey guys went into my local WHSmiths today and found the star wars collecters edition ROTS companion magazine. It really is worth the money and has alot of excellent interviews and the whole story of ROTS in it!
    so just thought I'd give you guys a heads up on it and go out and grab a copy!

2. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    Cool thanks, I'll keep my eye out for it. :)

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Isn't this mag actually issue #57 of the UK Official SW Mag by Titan, or have they decided to separate it from the ongoing UK verion of "Insider"?

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    There isn't an issue #57 of the UK SW mag, its still on issue #56

5. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    yeah and inside it says coming in issue 58 so its liek a one off thing but is in the same sort of cover as the official magazine just with anakin on front cover and whole mag is about pisode three...some real nice pictures in there and if you havent already got one a figure poster checklist inside

6. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Then I shall look out for it

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Ok, so it is then :)

SithLordDarthRichie - look at the back (inside cover) of #56 ;)

Says release date of May 5th btw

I just wanted to be sure, is all

8. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    its published by the same people...titan...and written by the same team as the official magazine...but it is a standalone issue

9. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Oh yes I see
    I don't know if I'll havbe the money to buy it at the moment

But I assume I can order it as a back issue

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I got it in the post today as I subscribe to the UK SW magazine. It does say issue #57 on the front. I haven't read it yet but it looks good. In the middle there is a poster-sized pic of the Hasbro figure lineup that was in Insider. Anyone staying
    spoiler-free will want to put this aside until after seeing the film.

11. SarahSky

SarahSky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    I got the magazine this morning (Hooray for subscriptions!)

But, do we still get that thick magazine like we had for Episode I and II? I want that one :(

12. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    SarahSky - as far as I can tell, no unfortunately. It is not like they did for the last two films which was a totally separate mag (with different binding too).

In America, this magazine (the ROTS guide) is actually separate from the Insider run (but I assume the same content), don't ask me why Titan decided to do it this way. It would have made more sense to do as last time with a totally separate magazine for the film collectors guide and have #57 as per usual with Insider content - so we keep up with the Insider material. Having said that, we may have caught up as I have latest SW Insider, #71, anyways as we have *some* of the same content in SW UK #56 - hence why they may have done it this way. But we don't have the Republic Commando short story from Insider #71 yet.

13. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    yeah i lvoed the collectors mags for episode 1 and 2...but episode 2 one was glossy mag too i have it now here...whilst episode 1 mag was more card cover

14. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Got the magazine aswell with the hasbro poster but the thing is I have that same poster as my wallpaper on my desktop which I use and also when I was at C3 I got one from the hasbro booth but that one I got signed by the guy who makes the figures and also makes the figures for the unleashed line aswell

15. Darth_Daver

Darth_Daver Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 23, 2005
    Ever heard of punctuation? :p

16. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Forget about punctuation :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.