main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Official Saga Collection 2006 Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by skywalker_1982, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Well, hey everyone. I been out for a year or so. but still collecting. Just picked up the target shuttle. Opened it and displayed it. only one problem the wings don't match up with the center wing on the top. one is closer than the other. also, the vader and royal guard are really lame. with they came with an Imperial shuttle pilot, But I know that figure has never been released, so I think i'll put in a han solo endor in there with luke from ROTJ. any other ideas?

2. Master_Jedi80

Master_Jedi80 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
    I actually just got an Imperial Shuttle of my own. This is a monster!!

I was trying to think of who i should put in the **** pit...
    I was thinking of putting in a jedi Luke as the driver, with a beaten and dead Vader lying in the back from the end of ROTJ.

Otherwise, i like the rebel crew and one of the arrival scenes at the beginning of ROTJ

i have a question for anyone who has the shuttle, or any shuttle. The plastic "tinted" windshield of the shuttle does not stay in place tight at all. is this common. I can kind of get it to stay, but the tiniest pressure pushes it into the cockpit.

Is this a regualr thing with theses shuttles or did i get a dud?

3. Master_Jedi80

Master_Jedi80 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
    Anybody for Naboo soldier's
    It seems as though KB toys online website is offering Naboo Soldiers for 2 for 1.

Not sure how many are interested, and atleast in my area these naboo soldiers are peg warmers.
    Still, 2 for 1 is a good deal so i thought id post it!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ID=17859&PG=4

4. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Some news (Or Snooze depending on your POV) on some "Wal-Mart value 2-packs" featuring Saga 2 figures...

2-packs

5. Among the Clouds

Among the Clouds Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    I wouldn't mind finding one with Endor Luke. I still need that figure. :( Distribution on these later waves has been awful. I wonder what's going on, and if I'll be able to get all the TSC figures I want.

6. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah all of those Endor figures were tough to find.

7. Among the Clouds

Among the Clouds Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    My roommate found Endor Luke for me today at Wal-Mart. So that's one to scratch off the list. :)

8. wise-bi-wan

wise-bi-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2006
    I know we've all seen this, right?
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87504B#LargeImage

9. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    ^ Whoa, where did that Luke Stormtrooper come from? Is that a variant of the Han Solo/Chewbacca comic 2-pack?

Rebelscum has pics of the final 5 figures of the Saga collection... I guess these are Wal-Mart exclusives? Re-paints, but they look pretty good IMO, especially Nabrum & Kabe... Two for one is a solid deal too.

Rebelscum

10. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    From what I've seen, Luke is in a different comic two-pack with R2-D2 and will come with a different comic than Han and Chewie (I don't know that for sure, though).

The only one in the Wal-Mart wave I want is Mace's droid (strange that it comes with a villain holographic figure - I wonder if this is another oversight due to rushing product out like the mismatched bases), although I may get Aurra Sing.

11. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Ahhh... That sounds pretty cool. I hope they do these for ESB & ROTJ too eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.