Official SC FF Meeting Planning Thread

Discussion in 'State College, PA' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, this is the thread where we will discuss our plans for any and all meetings we are to have in the near to far future! I am thinking we should set one up around fall break, any other ideas?
  2. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm planning to visit ses and wes sometime this fall so that would be cool
  3. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Meetings...well, since meetings are essential to forming an official Fan Force chapter, we should have them as soon as possible. I shall be gone visiting colleges this weekend. Perhaps next weekend would work? If me and Mazzara and Wes get together at B&N, that counts as a meeting!
  4. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me. I'll check out the calendar and get back to you. How's it look to you Wes?
  5. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok...how would next Saturday look to all you guys? I should be free then. I'm thinking we should meet at B&N around 1pm....then just sit and talk :)
  6. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
  7. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    remember you guys need to have at least 3 people at your meetings and hold 3 meetings to be official. Also you will need to let me know when your meetings are ahead of time so I can post them on the main tfn page for ya ;)
    Thanks!
  8. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    How about this Sunday, mid afternoon. Then the next one after that will be, not this Wednesday, but two Wednesday's from now at Penn Skates, you, Kurt, me, and Andrew if he can get there...unless you guys are too lazy or afraid of being... shown up by us athletic intellectuals.... :p
  9. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Mazzara posts a challenge, yes? Mmm...right. Perhaps :) We shall see how school goes. I don't think this Saturday will work for a meeting, unfortunately. I have this church hayride that I'm going on...would next Saturday work?
  10. Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I'm not sure how much I can get away to come... but I'll try!

What exactly would we do there?
  11. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all. Today between 12:00 and 2:00 we hope to have our first Fan Force meeting at Penn Skates. Right now we have definitely going my brother and me. I hear two others might be able to go, and I have a line on one or two Star Wars FF Member hopefuls (i.e. not technically members yet.) I'll post the post meeting stuff afterward, if this goes through. :-D Hope this is mentioned in advance enough to count! =-O
  12. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    have fun you guys! hope you don't fall off ur skates :D
  13. Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, some of us actually have a thing called high school that we must attend before attending a SCFF meeting.

So, tell us, how did it go?
  14. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok guys...would this Saturday work? At Barnes and Noble? I have to work until 2:30, and then I could drive directly there I think. Sorry I couldn't go to Penn Skates, Mazzara...I really wanted to go but I had to do school...bah :(
  15. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't go well, only my brother and I were there. Not quite three...hmmmm
  16. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    well technically the rules dont say they have to be members (i dont think) so you could've just grabbed some kid for a few seconds and theres your 3 ppl :D
  17. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok guys...if you can be at a meeting on Saturday at 3 at B&N, post now cause I need to tell Strawbary so she can make it official. Mazzara, I'm counting on you and Greg coming...is that a safe assumption?
  18. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Definitely not. This weekend is booked for us two, :( Just grab a couple of Star Wars chicks and call that your meeting! :p
  19. Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry, guys. I missed this post!
  20. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    How about Wednesday, hopefully Greg and I will be availale for something after Writing Club that day...
  21. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    this pertains to whoever is NOT leaving sc for thanksgiving. i am coming in thanksgiving weekend so if anyone's available let me know (either post it or look at my profile and email me)
  22. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    um......can someone answer? we need our meetings!!!!
  23. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Yo, Jango, I'll be here for thanksgiving. So we can definitely plan on doing something then.
  24. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    finally got someone's attention
  25. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    next meeting is............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.