main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL - SCFF T-Shirt (Jedi/Sith Slug) Count & Sizes

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Siri-Tachi, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri-Tachi

Siri-Tachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Let's get an interest and recount from all members and honorees. I have started to get quotes from printing companies. The more we buy the cheaper the price. One company spoke of a minimum of 48 t-shirt for quality off-set printing with 6 colors, in all Adult sizes; while another had a minimum of 30 shirts but more of a stick on printing process. So, let?s first get how many shirt and what sizes to give to the company for a better estimate. As an alternative, we can always fall back to an iron design if price per shirt vs how many we would order is not an option.

When you list how many shirts you want; please give the sizes as well. Also, think about your future needs, one to wear out, while you save one for later... or maybe a 2nd change of clothing, at any of our two day events. ;)

If we want to have these shirts for CIV, we need to get a count ASAP; so that who ever is going to print them, may have the time to do the work and get it back to us in time.

Okay. That's it for now. I will post estimates on this thread as we get a better idea of numbers and sizes, and the companies have a chance to view the art for printing estimates.

Siri Tachi

[face_peace]

2. LadyCieone

LadyCieone Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    1 size 2X
    1 size large

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    At least 1 Medium...possibly 2 if price is good

4. GreyJediPathfinder

GreyJediPathfinder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    I would like to have 2 shirts, both x-large

Thanks, Shan

5. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I would like a large and a 6months - 1 year baby shirt (if they have one).

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    1 Men's large!

7. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    2 size medium, unless they're a large medium, in which case 2 small. LOL! Sorry about that...Siri, you saw the size shirt I got for the last event. Medium is likely best.

I will post on my LJ and see if I can get a definitive count from interested parties there, too, to add to this list.

As an FYI, sadly, I washed (in cold water, on delicate) the shirts we made with the iron-ons from the Museum and the iron-on totally came apart in the wash...big swatches of the color came off, leaving sort of white paper behind. Totally ruined. So, I'd say that iron-ons are definitely not the way to go with this design. Darn it.

- Kai

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    I've got a message in towards pricing shirts...as soon as I get the info I'll pass it on.

(and good to know about the iron on transfers...)

9. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    2 adult mediums for sure
    If you can get kids sizes I need a boys 4T and boys 7 (I'm not sure what that is in letters, might be S or M)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.