main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OFFICIAL~SMALLVILLE Discussion thread. (Spoilers Galore)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by JediPriestess, Jan 4, 2006.

1. JediPriestess

JediPriestess Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    I asked about this in Comms and was told it was ok to open this thread in here since it gets buried in the JC all the time anyway and they arent going to move threads. So lets discuss here! :)

Only 2 more weeks until Jan 12th and a new episode!~=D= This weeks is a repeat of Aqua.

EV Edit: Added spoiler warning

2. redsabreanakin

redsabreanakin Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    ok..since this thread is in relative obscurity...Tell me...Who dies? Is it Jonathan?

3. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    No one knows yet. The episode has yet to air and any information that's out there is probably false, planeted information.

4. ZamWesell44

ZamWesell44 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 13, 2003
    most of what i have read thinks its either JK or Chloe, i was reading on Kryptonsite that Chloe is in the spoilers after the death show, but i fear it will be Chloe, which sucks b/c i think she is the best character on the show besides Lex. There trying to play it like its JK which makes me think its not.

5. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    I can't wait to see the new episode...

as for who dies....I don't know...but I really don't want it to be Chloe either...she adds so much to the show and I think character is needed...I will be :_| if it is her that ends up to be the one who they kill off :(

6. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    what really has me thinking are the pictures that are out of lana and clark in the fortress of solitude [face_thinking]

7. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    Clark on his knee with the ring? Lana will live.

8. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Oh sweetie there were a ton of pics accidently leaked by an overseas WB affiliate early this week. They give a pretty clear pic of who dies in them. That'd be (look at your own risk) Jonathan Kent who is seen lying either dead or near death in the FOS.

9. redsabreanakin

Feb 16, 2005
    Hmmmm. interesting, not that that is a big shock. but it would almost have to be that way wouldn't it.?

Feb 12th can't get here soon enough for me.

10. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Glad to see this here. Perhaps the title should say it's HR for spoilers?

11. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    i was sort of thinking that Jonathan Kent would die at the end of the series and thats what prompts clark to take up the superman title and go to metropolis thats how i would've done it

12. ZamWesell44

Sep 13, 2003
    i think that is possible, my guess its Chloe:_| . Lana would be fine.

13. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004

You mean January 26th. That is the 100th episode's airdate. And supposedly, the shock isnt from who dies so much as how it occurs.

And regarding the highlight I think we need to add that too. I didnt want to make it NON Spoilers cause thats kind sucky I think! LOL

14. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    I added "Potential Spoilers" in the title of the thread. :)

15. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    Well that'll work! Thanks Rho. :)

16. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Who says Lana doesn't die? We've been told that there might be more than one person dying.

17. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    This is something they've been really good about keeping under wraps. But here are my thoughts:

I still think its Lana. Reason being I still feel at this moment she is someone who has a lot of emotional pull on Clark this season and losing her as they're getting close would be a tough blow. I still think its to Early for Jonathan. I think the Lexmas episode hinting at Lana dying sometime in the near future. There is also speculation that it could be Chloe but I don't see her death being so effective on Clark like the 2 we've already discussed.

~PK~

18. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Sinister

Alfred Gough has recently said in an interview that there will be only one death in that episode

19. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    All those blacked out lines look funny! [face_laugh] EV added a spoiler warning to the thread's title so we should be ok now I think. And Sinister, Kruek is inked through season 7, should SMVL continue that far. Trust me, it's Bo. Chloe would have been the most dramatic death though I think. Also there IS another death, its just not a major one per se. Sherriff Adams will buy the farm before we ever get to Reckoning.

20. redsabreanakin

Feb 16, 2005
    yeah, your right Priestess about Feb 26 but next week the new episodes start don't they? that's what I meant. I guess I wasn't so clear about that.. :p

21. TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH

TARKINS_FOUL_STENCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    What about Lex's Dad dying? Clark was close to him via sharing powers and whatnot. They've had a connection that could be considered close along the way.

It wouldn't be much of a shock, would be a "main" character and would push Lex over the edge and push Clark more towards the Superman role.

I know JK dies, but I really don't want to see Bo Duke go.

22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    the sherif dies??? YES@!!!!!

23. JediPriestess

Jul 28, 2004
    You of all people should know that, its been at TRA forever. [face_laugh]

hows this for a spoiler? http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6725/twjsreckoning038lo3mi.jpg

thnx to DTKK for snagging this baby!

24. darth-sinister

Jun 28, 2001
    Jonathan Kent doesn't have to die. He's not dead in the comics. Lionel Luthor could die, since Jor-El used him as his personal vessel. And he was close to him, briefly. They did exchange bodies for a time. It could be Chole, because she found out that he's Kryptonian and she's not in the comics.

25. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I guess it all comes down to which continuity(sp) Smallville is following, the movie or the comics before the 90's.

~PK~