main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official Smallville Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Next new episode is April 15

2. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    YES!!!!!!!!!

I havent seen the last like 4 new episodes so Im a little lost... is there a place I can look at to see some recaps or something....

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Excellent Site is:

KryptonSite.com

but beware, they always have HUGE spoilers for upcoming episodes, sometimes even pictures. I always read em, though. I mean, hey, it's not Star Wars or Alias ;)

If that doesn't do the trick, let me know.

4. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Dang Talon, that website is pretty cool... have you shown it to Moka? Im sure he would dig it too... ok this tues I have to remember to be sitting in front of a TV at 9 pm....

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ack! I got home at 9:30 tonight! But Moka is taping it for me, so I will still see it tonight. Hope it's good.

6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Incredible show! The whole episode was only there to show Lex's room. Oh man...

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    So do you think that that kid was from Krypton, or do you think he was just another meteor mutant? He did build that weird laser thing.

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    SPOILERS FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
    Hard to say. It didn't seem that the helicopter was the first thing to fly by. It did look like there was another ship in Lex's room though. A copy or a 2nd original? I loved seeing Lex's alterior motives for hanging with Clark.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    More spoilage:

I didn't see another ship in his room, I thought I saw his wrecked porsche with the roof off (courtesy Clark)

In addition, how the heck would that kid know HOW to build a laser thing like that?

10. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Can i get a copy of that tape? I didnt see the episode, a friend was in the hospital so I was there... But hes better now, but I am not since I missed the first new episode..

:(

help please

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    So does anyone have a copy of the tape? I am going through withdrawls........ I am drooling at the mouth, wait, that could be some froth.... I need a shot now....

12. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Is this week a new one too? I need to glue my butt to a chair on Tuesday so I don't forget.

13. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Sorry I taped over the episode after I watched it, but it will be on Sunday at 5pm I think. Next episode is new as well so be sure to watch it. I think Lana may find out the "secret" next episode.

14. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    So did Lana find the secret out last night? I couldnt watch it....

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Spooky looking Smallville tongight...

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    In the latest issue of TV Guide, they creators of the show state that they have always seen Smallville as a 5 year show, and they said they think they have two more years in high school.

That's right, Smallville could take us into the first year of college in Metropolis for the final year.

17. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    when is the season finale?

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I believe it's a 2 parter, tomorrow and a week from tomorrow.

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Season finale tonight!!

I heard it was supposed to be a much better cliff hanger than last season.

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    That was the best one EVER. Did anyone else see it?

21. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I dont know about a "better" cliff hanger, but it was a doozy... It would seem that he is on his way toward metropolis, and who can save him now that hes all red kryptonitish?
    And Lex... Can we say castaway? And this new deal with Choloe? freaky stuff, i like her, I dont want her to turn all evil and go agaisnt Clark.. although, perhaps that is what will end up saving him..... many thoughts to wonder about for the entire summer... dang those season finales, they're so hard on the emotions....

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Alright, if it hasn't already been said in this thread, here it is:

MAJOR SPOILERS!

Here is my theory, I think that Lex's new wife has really been on the payroll of Lionel this whole time, and she drugged Lex on the plane while she and the pilot tore up the cockpit and then parachuted off. I think this is part of what turns Lex into Evil Lex.

And, I wonder if that whole Jor-El voice is some kind of test for Clark, and that Jor- El really doesn't want him to conquer Earth.

BTW, the voice of Jor-El was none other than Terence Stamp!! Terence Stamp was General Zod in the Superman 1 and 2 movies, and more recently, he was Chancellor Valorum in Episode I.

I really can't wait to see more of Metropolis, and what the evil Clark will do there. Last time he wore that ring, he just got more and more evil as time went on.

23. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    the thing about his wife, to me, was that she was really in love with him, until he lied to her...
    Remember what Lionel said to Chloe "Love makes even the sharpest mind, dull. But when love is stripped away, you see the person for who they truly are, in all their faults, and in their lies..." Much like Chloe would never turn on Clark, until she lost that love for him.. same with his wife, she was all in love with him until he did that to her, so she decided to go with Lionel's plan.. which SUCKS cause it means that he was trying to kill his own son... Yeah that would make me go evil too... and he was even trying to change his ways, and not go down the luthor road..... so sad

24. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I thought the whole thing with Clark's parents was totally messed up. They are blaming Clark for the loss of their unbonrn child. It wasn't Clark's fault, no one told the Kents to drive home. I just thought of this: what made the Kents think that Clark was at home anyway? Lana said he had something to do. Did they think he was going to put the cows out? Why would they drive home? It doesn't make sense.

I thought he was going to learn to fly in this episode. When is it going to happen? That's what I want to see. I'm not too worried about Lana. You know they don't stay together anyways because he marries Lois Lane.

Has anyone ever noticed that Lana Lang and Lois Lane sound a lot alike? I just think that's kinda weird.

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I think they drove home because they knew he was hearing the voice of his father, and he was screwing around with that ship.

Thus, 'he had to do something' = 'our alien son is going to mess around with his alien ship from which his alien dad is talking from, so us puny humans (and our delicate unborn child) better race home just in case our son who is immune to bullets needs us for... something.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.