main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official Smallville Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Yes, that was about what I was thinking.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I was very disappointed by this episode. I did like that every mini-plot was tied together by something said by someone else and I way dig when they play the Superman music in the background. Here's what I didn't like:

1 - Clark Kent = Luke Skywalker. Ok I'm gonna be a little whiney jerk now cause I have the power to.

2 - Chloe. Everyone knows that she loves Clark, but Clark loves Lana. But now she's driven over the edge because neither one told her they got together. That's just dumb, sounds like a certain Dawson's Creek show.

3 - Pete. He's been gone for a few episodes, now he walks up to Lionel in a cave with beefed security and says I hate you, ok fine bye. Somewhere the writers skipped a page.

4 - Kents. They support every stupid thing Clark does, then when he drives into a pole he gets all pissy because Clark doesn't think about what he does. Since when has Clark thought about what might happen?

If I was Clark Kent I'd tell everyone, become Superman, get the girl and save the world, but thats just not good drama I guess.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    If you don't mind big fat spoilers, go to Kryptonsite.com

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    When does the new season start?

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    i was wondering that myself