main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Official*** Sound Effects of AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Koi-Langrisser, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie_Martel

Charlie_Martel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2001
  2. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    [Mr.Burns]Excellent.[/Mr.Burns]

Edit: Will these be on your site?

3. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    They were on my site before I put the links here.

4. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Just my luck... I make my site better and the FTP for my host is not working. Noooo! :D

5. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey thanks for these,could you post in the chase of zam,obi saying "anakin!,how many times have i told you"... then to where he says "that was short".And where obi says "where you going ?he went that way" and anakin replies "master if we keep"... to the end "this is a shortcut ..i think".And where obi says "well you lost it ,that was some shortcut..",to the end where obi says"i hate it when he does that".If Charlie could post it would be cool since I want it from the original movie,because in the trailers have other background music and in page 8 i think, says what I wanted to do with the audio,thanks Charlie ;)

6. Koi-Langrisser

Koi-Langrisser Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey Charlie, think you can get the entire Senate scene in which Jar Jar proposes Palpatines emergency powers. I'd like from the start of the scene to where Mace and Yoda discuss what they're going to do. Appreciate every little bit of this.

7. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    *Bump*Charlie you there?

8. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    No :)

Sorry... I have other things to do. I will eventually get around to it.

9. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Don't worry take your time,you're the best ;),glad to see you around ,though you left and I was beggining :( to worry.

10. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Wahoo! FTP's back up. I'm uploading my improved website right now. I'll get to work on those requests too.

11. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
  12. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Thanks a lot for these :D ,could you please post in the just before the lightsaber match where they just entered the hangar,and ani says "you're going to pay .."to the end where obi says "no anakin,no..no!!"could you please leave the part where dooku throws the lighting to anakin.And the scene i think its the picnic between anakin and padme where she says " i don't know" and anakin says "sure you do,you just don't want to tell me.." to the end where he says "i'd be much to frightened to tease a senator"and the little laugh he gives,Thanks Charlie :)

13. shiningstars

shiningstars Jedi Master star 2

Mar 26, 2002
    How about ?Who hired you tell us, tell us now?!! -Anakin when Zam dies
    *chuckle* truly wonderful the mind of a child is *chuckle* -Yoda and "Obi-wan" and the rest of his line -Dexter :) Thanks for all the sounds and your website is great charlie! :D

14. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Can anyone get the speech of Yoda saying "Pain, Suffering, Death"

Thanks
    JD

15. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Could I suggest if you can Charlie the one shiningstars requested full,I mean from where obi says in the bar"easy" then anakin says "jedi bussiness go back to your drinks",then they go outside to obi "do you kno who were you trying to kill",to the end where ani says "tell us now",if you can leave the sound of the toxic dart ,thanks if you do these ;)

16. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Oh my God I'm an idiot! I forgot that I could make the sounds half the size and only lose a tiny bit on the quality! From now on I'll do that :D

Working on requests...

EDIT: Nevermind, the wav is just half the size... mp3 is still the same :(

17. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey thanks a lot,Charlie you're the best ;) ,one question when you record the audio,do you have already the full movie audio on the computer or have a cable connected to the computer to the sound card recording,because if you had it on the computer you could just go to a music editor,like goldwave or cool edit and cut the parts we want,just a suggestion if it was like that,thanks a million :)

18. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    I can cut up any little part I want with Windows Sound Recorder :p

19. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    Yes,but I find it more easier in those programs since the audio is loaded up and you choose the part you want and can copy that part and paste it new and save without having to cut long parts andd all,but do that if you like it or find it easier,since anyway I'm grateful at what you're doing.:D

20. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Okay. I in fact did make the files half the size... I just had to use some other program that was on my old PC. The sound quality is a tiny bit worse, but the decrease in size makes up for that :D

"No, Anakin! No! No!" (84KB)
    Anakin and Padme chatting on the Naboo field (626KB)
    Death of Zam (258KB)
    "Truley wonder the mind of a child is." (52KB)

"Yoda and "Obi-wan" and the rest of his line"

Can you be a little more specific?

"-Dexter"

Can't do Dex. Too bad of quality :(

"Can anyone get the speech of Yoda saying "Pain, Suffering, Death""

I already did that: Here.

"Easy... Jedi business, go back to your drinks." (24KB)

"but I find it more easier in those programs since the audio is loaded up and you choose the part you want and can copy that part and paste it new and save without having to cut long parts andd all"

Well... I already know how to use WSR easily, quickly and effectively, and I don't know how to use other programs and don't want to waste the time learning :)

21. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    I've made two sites for my sounds:

One has the highest quality sounds.
    And the other has all the sounds (except music) that's half the size and little worse in quality

:D

22. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
    I love it,thanks for these,okay another request,sorry if I bother you.Could you post where obi arrive to kamino and than lee says "master jedi..." to the end where she says "please this way" and where obi is about "to leave" Kamino where Than Lee if it's spelled like that where she says "tell your council..." to where she says thank you and if you want to cut it to where obi says "R4 scrumble code 5 to Coruscant.." to the end where Yoda says "multply our adversaries will".And where Obi and Lama Su are walking and obi says "very impressive" to the end where where lama says "magnificent ,aren't they?".I'll thank you a million more than ever if you can get these.

23. KainofSouls

KainofSouls Jedi Master

Jun 23, 2002
  24. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Okay... I think I'm going to stop doing your requests after I do the ones you just asked for... I think you're up to like at least a dozen (seems like 100) or so and approaching 1/3 of the movie lol :D

25. Charlie_Martel

Sep 8, 2001
    Obi-Wan arrives at Kamino Highest Quality(311KB) | High Quality(135KB)

Obi-Wan says "bye" to Taun We and contacts Mace and Yoda Highest Quality(635KB) | High Quality(276KB)

"if you want to cut it to where obi says 'R4 scrumble code 5 to Coruscant..' to the end where Yoda says 'multply our adversaries will'"

The actual message has been posted in this thread 3 or 4 times. Click here for it.

Obi-Wan takes the clone tour Highest Quality(1.66MB) | High Quality(740KB)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.