***Official*** Sound Effects of AOTC

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Koi-Langrisser, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KainofSouls Force Ghost

Hey Charlie long time no see :)didnt come back since I didn't knew you were doin requests again,I cheked your site the other day and saw new sounds and today got me to check the forums,anyway more requests if you can.1)Could you post after anivsobi sound where obi says "and you will learn your place.." to where obi says "now lets check on the security",2)the one ani and padme are on the cruiser ship and the droid says to R2 "hey you.no droids,get out of here" to where ani says "your exactly the way I remember you in my dreams",thanks Charlie glad to see you and do these if you can,hope its no problem ;)
  2. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    Rowland, right-click the link and select "save as". Then you should be able to download it and then run it :)
    KainofSouls, the only requests I stopped doing were your's, but I'll just do one more for you, since I'm a nice guy and all :D

Anakin/Padme on refugee ship: Highest Quality (909KB) | High Quality (395KB)
  3. Rowland Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey it works, thanks alot!
  4. AcklayComeHome Force Ghost

star 7
    Anything from the homestead?
  5. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    All I've done is the confession scene which was in the garage... haven't done anything else from all of Tatooine though :)
  6. KainofSouls Force Ghost

Hey thanks a million,anyway I know I requested a lot and I had a purpose of it but this is great and hope that you post more,I have question,other people request stuff like I do,they deserve it much like I had requested before ,so let's say I wanted to request an audio,but this time it would be like very short from 5 to 10 seconds,what would you say?Just want to know it doesn't mean I'll request it now or something like that,but if I wanted very short clips would that be good?and it doesn't mean I'll request much,what do you think?Thanks,Grazie,Muchas gracias amigo mio ;)
  7. big_boss_nass Force Ghost

star 4
  8. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Could I suggest the scene where Palpatine is tricking Jar Jar, the "This is a chrisis" scene?
  9. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to keep you waiting, GrandMoffTarkin. I was taking a break from doing this :D

This is a crisis!: Highest Quality (574KB) | High Quality (249KB)
  11. AAMD11 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have come in contact with a site called "charliemartelreallyrules.com" the mp3 I am looking for is the Palpatine address on the Senate but it ended with really rules. I listened to Palpatines excellent quote when he addresses the senate. I am dissapointed cause it stops when he says "when this crisis has abated" in this site. I am looking for the full version of his speach when he also continues off to say, "and as my first act with this new authority, I will create a Grand Army of the Republic to counter the increasing threats of the Separatists" Does anyone know where I can get the whole speech on mp3? I would greatly appreciate it. If you say "charliemartelreallyrules.com" its not there its just half of the speech. I am looking for the whole pizza :)
  12. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry, but I actually corrected you/myself in your other post. I have already made this mp3:

Jar Jar spells doom to the Republic: Highest Quality (1.47MB) | High Quality (655KB)
  13. shiningstars Force Ghost

star 2
    How about the whole funeral scene from Cleigg's "I know where ever you are it's become a better place..." to 3PO's "Does that name mean anything to you?" the music in the bg is really nice! The ultimate soundtrack would be SO nice!

And Yodas's Around the survivors a permiter create! :D and Yoda's end talk "Victory? Victory you say?" to "Begun the clone war has" Thankyou so much :) You are the best!
  14. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ehhhhh.... I'll do those later today :p

My primary site is getting close to full. When it's full, I'm just going to continue posting the half-size sounds on the secondary site. I don't know why I told you guys that but I did [face_plain]
  15. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Praise be to Charlie_Martel! :D
  16. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    Well. I took a break from doing this because I had gotten very sick of it. My break is over now and I'm starting to do this again. My primary site is now over 40 megs now! This thread now has new life :D

The Clone War Has Begun: Highest Quality (298KB) | High Quality (129KB)

Shmi's Funeral: Highest Quality (1.51MB) | High Quality (675KB)

"Around the survivors, a perimeter create.": Highest Quality (62KB) | High Quality (27KB)

And oh yeah, if you request something in the form of a PM, I'll ignore the message. Just request something in the thread so I can post it for everyone here :)
  17. master-kevin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hey do u think you can get me the sound of the lightsaber when they clash and hold them together for a few seconds?
  18. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
  19. master-kevin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanx dude that was perfect
  20. master-kevin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Got anymore lightsaber sound effects? Cause i need them bad.
  21. Charlie_Martel Jedi Master

star 4
    I have all 3 of the duels on my websites. That's plenty of lightsaber sounds :D
  22. master-kevin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    those are goodbut i need indeviduall lightsaber sound effects
  23. master-kevin Jedi Youngling

star 1
  24. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmm. bit of a job finding this thread again...

Anywho, I've found another few sounds that would be absolutely great. ;)

The chat between Mace and Dooku with Mace's sabre at Jango's throat, including the Battle droids' fire?
    The chat between them when the Jedi are in the ring.
    The lines from 3PO and the droid he's switched heads with, "Etiquette, not destruction" and "must need maintainance"?

Thanks man :cool:

EDIT: and hey, while we're at it, that music as Obi-Wan and Anakin enter Dooku's hangar is pretty dang funky, could we have that too? :D
  25. Squishie Jedi Padawan

Those wav files don't work for me! ARGH!! This have pissed me off immensely... after all, I simply wanted to hear the sonic charge sound-effect...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.