main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Official Spoiler Thread-WARNING SPOILERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Heh heh, coolness. The center screen shows Team BattleBots 2525! :D

I'd actually watch foolball if it were droids playing.

2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Tim, 'tis not a way to work one's contact for a potential sponsor.

As for "chubby," something about a pot and a kettle. ;-)>

3. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Good Heavens! Did I actually type "chubby" I meant "chummy"...yeah...yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Besides I think the "typo" defense will hold up in any court. It seems to gotten Kenley out of jam once or twice, right Branson?

Tim "Kettle" Alonzo

4. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    i was sitting around a few days ago and happened to notice that in the comic and in the novel for ep2 (and even in the head banner for this forum) that mace windu's lightsaber is violet, but yesterday i accidentally knocked all of my toys off one of my shelves and after having to pick up all the ep1 toys and their accessories (which i still don't think i've found all of)i noticed that the mace windu toy from ep 1 had a blue lightsaber, and i believe even the sneek peek windu had a blue lightsaber too....now i just wanna know what happened that made mace have to make a new saber.

5. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Basically, Hasbro gave whatever colors they wanted to the figures if the film didn't show them. Ki-Adi Mundi had a purple sabre on his figure.

Mr. Jackson personally asked George for a purple sabre. At first George said no, that there was only blue and green for good guys. But I guess Sam kept after him, and he got his wish. It looks in the latest trailer that there are also orange, yellow and I *think* white blades too.

Another cool thing is that Sam Jackson's sabre has gold highlights along with the usual chrome. Totally pimpin' lightsabre. ;)

I'm SO happy with all the extra stuff from the EU being brought into the films. Lots of sabre colors, different blade lengths (Yoda has a little one), the spikey bits coming off the emitter (Dookus sabre, these are from Tales of the Jedi), curved sabre handle (see previous), and maybe... *MAYBE* Holocrons. The Visual Dictionary has a page of Holocrons that made me almost wet myself.

Though Yoda's sabre was in the Ep1 Visual Dictionary, so I'm not holding my breath for this film. But I'm hopeful for Ep 3 to see one in the background. :)
    Now that I've seen one in physical form, I can work at building one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.