main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Star Wars Anonymous Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Julius Vernon, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Hi, my name is Julius and I'm a Star Wars aholic.

Over the past two weeks (granted there were two four day weekends in there) I:
    • Read Star Wars The Clone Wars Wild Space
    • Read Star Wars The Clone Wars No Prisoners
    • Read Star Wars The Clone Wars Gambit Stealth
    • Read Star Wars The Clone Wars Gambit Siege
    • Started reading Medstar I: Battle Surgeons
    • Re-watched Hidden Fortress because of its connections to Star Wars.
    • Watched Dersu Uzala because of its connections to Star Wars.
    • Watched John Carter to see how Disney handled a live action sci-fi film in recent times.
    • Read some of the Essential Atlas.
    • Re-watched the Mortis arc from the Clone Wars.
    Probably more but that's all I can recall right now.

So fellow addicts, let's discuss our addiction...

2. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Oh and I didn't even mention how much time I spend hanging out here with fellow addicts or on the Wiki researching random topics.

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    My name is Montie and I have been a Star Wars aholic since 1977. The first step is admitting you have a problem? PHHHHHHT. I shalt never give it up, I shall corrupt the group, and await Star Wars holodeck adventures when the technology comes of age. The Force will be with me! Always.

Admiral_Volshe and Julius Vernon like this.
  4. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    *steps up to podium, clears throat*

My name is Knobi and I'm a StarWarsaholic.

One night, after having four different TCW arcs I found out that Star Wars Episode Seven would come out in my lifetime. Even though I'd already had all those TCW arcs that fateful night, I could hear Yoda's voice calling out to me saying "More about the ST you must learn". After hearing that, I couldn't control myself anymore and started re-reading all my SW books. I must have blacked out because when I came to it was already the next day and my best friend Danny was dragging me down from the roof. I later discovered that I had been yelling at the top of my lungs and gesticulating randomly in an attempt to contact the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to warn them about something I can't even remember now.

Thank you for listening.

*sits back down*

Admiral_Volshe and Julius Vernon like this.
  5. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    *sTANDS UP*

hallo my name is Mad Hatter and I'm an ex star wars-aholic,

I can handle a bit of star wars without becoming fan crazed like I once did,

*sits back down*

Admiral_Volshe and benknobi1 like this.
  6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    *Stands up.*

Hello, my name is Kenobiwan and I'm an ex, ex star wars-aholic.

If I talk to much in this forum and somebody says that I must stop for that day, I'll go completly crazy for a least 2 days.
    And I'm a huge fan of Obi-Wan. Every single SW novels that I read, he's one of the main characters in the novel. Without him in the novel, I won't like it. :p

I like to draw SW figures too. Not a professional illustrator, but I try to do my best. Right now I'm drawing Obi-Wan Kenobi for the second time. (Never get tired of it. :D)

I have read in total 6 SW novels and everyone has Obi-Wan as one of the main characters. Right now I'm reading Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wild Space.

Thank you for your attention.

*Sits down.*

7. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    *stands up*

uhhm Ken in that case you're not an ex-Star Warsa-holic, you're THE star wars a-holic :p

*sits back down*

these chairs are nice

8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    *stands up*

Ahem! Thank for your adjusting, Rick. Then I'm The star wars a-holic.

*Sits back down.

Can somebody fix my chair? It creaks too much.

9. Kweh-chan

Kweh-chan Jedi Master star 1

Mar 7, 2006
    *stands up*

My name is Kweh-chan, and I'm not only a Star Wars-aholic since 1995, but a hopeless Neimoidiaholic (and Duroholic).

If I don't have at least one exposure to a Neimoidian every day, I enter a state of fitful psychosis until such an exposure occurs. I also admit to catching myself thinking in a Neimoidian accent on multiple occasions, frequently asking "is that...legal?", and overusing the word "outrageous." Every piece of Star Wars literature I have read has had a Neimoidian in it.

I enjoy drawing Star Wars-related art in my spare time; I think my subject of choice goes without saying. I'm not a professional by any means, but I would love to take on some official work at some point, down the road.

About 8 months ago, I took on a project I had been planning for a couple of years, and began building a life-sized Neimoidian soft-sculpture. I enjoy sewing and have made life-sized creations before; however, this is my biggest project to date, and I have plans to make at least two more. I've gained lot of insight about anatomy and proportions in the process, and, admittedly, the finished product is quite huggable.

Thanks for listening!

*sits down*

Julius Vernon likes this.
  10. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    *stands up*

Sorry I think I'm in the wrong room.

*leaves clutching Guy Fawkes mask*

11. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    *Stands up holding up a shot glass filled with Bourbon*

Too all Star Wars Fans like myself.

*Sits Down with empty shot glass*

12. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    *stands up, clears throat*

Hi, I'm DarthRelaxus. I have two bookshelves full of SW books & comics...and nothing else. Although, to be fair, I have two more bookshelves full of other stuff. Also, SW enters my mind in one way or another every day. I try to cut back, but eventually I go on a binge. The thought of going cold turkey terrifies me...and I know I'm too weak to do it anyway. I know that this is something I will have to live with forever. There is no hope of letting it go. No hope.

*sits down*

Ooh...comfy chair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.