main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Official Star Wars Dance Party thread!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Skalderan, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    //Skalderan notices a woman walking to the booth where he and Rillao Kun are drinking and dancing, she's from a far off world but has a strong precence in galactic matters//

[image=http://www.gifmaniacos.com/Galaxias/Padme/SWHeros5.gif]
    "Hey skalderan, who's your friend here?"

"Hi Padme, thiz iz my good old friendz, Rillao Kun." looks at Rillao "Rillao, thiz iz Padme"

(padme stares at Rillo for a long time and turning twords skalderan asks:
    "Good old friend eh, How good? Hopefully not better than me and ceirtanlly much older than me" she turns to Rillao expecting to see if the strange girl has something more to say than just standing there looking cute.

2. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    // Rillao, with a mellow tone and smiling, "do you have aproblem with me miss?"

3. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // the line grew shorter and after paying the 15credits (plus a tip for the bouncer) this shagadelic jedi enters the scene.

he goes to the center stage and gives his MOJO some excercise... after shakin' it for a while he goes to the multitasker Skalderan and asks for a drink to kick up his Mojo...

as the bartender prepaired the exotic drink he notices this groovy baby sitting next to him at the bar... he decides to go near her and starts doing a sexy dance... the girl looks at him mesmerized... then he suddenldy stopped dancing and whispered onto her ear:

"do i make you horny baby, do i?"

he separates from her ear and starts to sexy-dance once again... but there was something strange... the girl started to trow smoke out of her ears, and the next thing you new her head exploded... the whole crowd at the place stared towards that corner... but Jedi-Mojo did not just stood there... he looked at everyone and said in a strange english accent:

"oops... i did it again baby... and i'm a sexy beast, yeahhh!!!"

the music resumed and everyone started dancing again...

4. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    //the noghri is aparently doing way to much drugs so skalderan signals to the bouncer to keep a closer eye on him.//

//completely ignoring Rillao, Padme turns to Skalderan//

"Skalderan Baby, I thought you had a better eye for partners, how come you never bought me a drink or asked me to dance?"

Skalderan: "Well Padz, you are just to pushy sometimez, and I hearz dat Vadez got you on a leash"

Padme: "Well ever since he started dressing in black and hanguin with that creepy old Palpy, I think he's turning in to a homo."

Skalderan: "So what do you want from me? I already gave you all that you were worth, which is not much by the way."

//turning to Rillao and her eyes filled with rage, padme slaps the drink from Rillaos hand//

"It's all your fault!"

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    // Rillao start to feel her anger runing through her veins// "Whats wrong with you woman? Ypu cant acept that you are nothing?
    //Looking her with anger"and dont you dare to do that thing againg woman or I will kick you butt.//

6. Skalderan

May 10, 2002

"you may have him now but watch you're back, because I WILL GET HIM BACK"

//Turning abruptly, she started walking away from the two, grinin as plans already started forming in her head about how to have revenge on that woman that Skalderan was paying so much attention to, she knew she would make her pay//

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    // she look at the woman as she left. "whats wrong with her.. dude you are a heartbreaker"//

8. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    "thiz onez iz not a heartbreaker, she just wantz whatz she aint getting from that vader dude, you know they say hez gayz"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

//gundark's slam sounding on the speakers//

[image=http://www.gifmaniacos.com/Galaxias/soldados_imperiales/Storm-03.gif]
    thinking to himself:
    'i wish someone would notice my bad @s$ mooves and come dance with me'

'i wonder where are all the ladies in here tonight'

____________________________________________________________________________________

[image=http://www.gifmaniacos.com/Galaxias/han_solo/han.gif] [image=http://www.gifmaniacos.com/Galaxias/luke_skywalker/SWHeros8.gif]

Han: " So Luke whats up with you and that girl?"

Luke blushed

Han: "Now now dont be shy"
    Luke: "its just that i wanted to take her to toschie station to show her my lightsaber but she sayd no"
    Han: "Well buddy you just cant say that to a girl when you first meet her, she'll thing that youre talking about somethin else"
    Luke:"Like What?"
    Han: "She would think tha you would want to shoot something else than just womp rats with something else other tan your t-16 somewhere else than beggers canyon, you know what i'm saying"
    Luke in a really whinny voice : "But i really wanted to go to toschie station"
    Han to him self: 'ohh brother'

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    // She moves and saw Luke again. "He Skalderan... what do you think about that guy the cute one with a Karate shirt?"//

10. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    "well hez a kid from the outer rimz and they say hez a jediz but nobody belivez him... he keepz talking about hiz lightsaber but no-onez haz ever seen it thiz onez thinkz"

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Aja????, I think that I wanna see ir taht is real"
    // she walk to Luke and with a mellow voice she told him "Hey kid about the lightsaber thing... I wanna see it.. can I ?//

12. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    Luke: "Anytime baby, ill show you the true meaning of the 'force'."

______________________________________________________________________________________

"To all youz girlz who like to climb Rockz... herez da' Kessel undergroundz hitz 'Climb that Crack to get da spice'....booyaazzzz!

13. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    *DeadStar showed up at the line, grinning like a lunatic he is* now this is what I was looking for! *he was carrying a bag chuck full of glow sticks of all sizes and colors... the bag was so full that some of the sticks fell off of it when he moved*

14. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    Bouncer: "OK Buddy spread'em.... you sure you just got glowsticks in there?... if theres something else youll be in a lot of trouble if you dont give me some... anyhow... pay the fee and youll get in"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________// inside, the party ws getting better... people were dancing, drinking, chatting and laughin...//

Skalderan: "Thiz song iz da new tribal technoz from Honoghr called Thrawn izz D.E.A.D. dedicated to my mainz Nogga' Bu bU GA SHOOK"

________________________________________________________________________________________

[image=http://www.gifmaniacos.com/Galaxias/jawas/jawani.gif]

//the jawa walks to Rillao Kun insitently pulling on her sleeve//

"M'um m'aloo!" (greatings)

//then scared raises his hands up when she turns to him//

"Ny shootogawa" (dont shoot)

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    "Then tell me what do you want and make it fast" // she was mad, she hated to be alone//

16. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    {hutteese}
    "Dolpee kikyuna...uba chik younge?

(im a friend... you girl dance?)

17. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    // She looked at him with a weird look "Hey you see the guy over there? Thatas my man and if you dont leave me alone he will do something real bad to you"//

18. Skalderan

May 10, 2002

"U kelle rah doe kankee kung...Jee ho poka foo creeda, vota myo creeta...Bargon u noa a-uyat...hi chunkee che copah"

(you are my kind of scumm... I will pay with credit, here's my card... you will be rewarded..whats your price?)

C-3PO: "look at that scruffy little jawa, they're disgusting litlle creatures dont you think R2?"

R2-D2: 'tweeta pleep triiiwww'

3PO: "we'll i know she's cute, for a human that is, but you ever think she could take a Jawa creature seriously"

R2: "bleep bleeep... tweet ouuuuu"

3PO: "what do you mean i should go to her and save her from that jawa? ohhh my... you see the way she's looking at me?... what do you think she wants from me? you dont suppose a girl like that and a droid like me..."

R2"bleep bleep bleep bleep"

3PO: " go ahead you worthles scrap of metal, laugh all you want but i'll have you know that there are many ladies out there who would love to det some motorized satisfaction if you know what i mean"

19. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    // She look at him, she couldnt belive it. She kick punch him and kick him while we was in the floor. "ohh you poor little thing.. You see taht girl over there? Her name is Padme, she is your kind of scum", then she look at the two droids "and you what are you looking at, if you want something go to padme she is the one"//

20. Skalderan

May 10, 2002

"UTINNI!!!"

//the jawa crouched on the floor while the pain passed through his sistem, this would be the last time he tried intergalactic pickups//

21. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    *makes a silly insane grin at the bouncer* ah, you want some of what I got 'ere? *rumages through the huge sack, more glow sticks falling on the floor* well, I've got.... *reaches really deep* THIS! *pops his arm out, holding like a dozen of PINK glow sticks* here ya go! *puts them on the bouncer's large hand without even waiting for reaction and walks in, dragging the bag behind* WOHOO!! *picks a table and throws the bag on it. just for the ocation, all of the rings in his piercings where glow in the dark. he took five glow sticks and headed for the dance floor*

22. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    //the bouncer enters the room and grabs deadstar by the neck and squeezes hin tight...//

"you didnt hand me the admission fee and i was not talking about glowsticks, you have two options bro' ether you leave or pay the fee and hand out a couple of death sticks before i get violent"

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Noghri puts on his black Fro again to atrack the ladies* "LADIES LADIES line starts on the right, skanks on the left. NO PUSHING!!!" *He danced the macarena and switched to the lambada* "Who wants some of this man meat?!?!?!" *He began to shake his booty in the oddest of ways. Then he got up on a table and began to dance. He saw a bouncer closing in and he got down from the table an went running to the DJ.* "HEY BRO ITS ME Gu gu GAshook! So you got any Barbara Streissand or Show tunes???"

24. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    "My friendz Gu gu GAshook... long timez no seezzz.... herez have a shotz.. my own creationz....flannel sweat"

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *He grabs the drink and gobbles it down* "!$!$#%!#%$!%!^%!^$$#@^#@&^%$#@^ Now thats What the F!@K Im talking about!!!!!" *He runs to the center of the dance floor and begins to slap his booty in a strange array. He slips on some booze that was on the floor and gets up like nothing happened and says* "Everything is under control, Lando Carlissian is here. Dont worry about it!" *he looked at one of the girlies and said:* "Hey ever been with a smuggler baby?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.