main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. SoloBrothers

SoloBrothers Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2013
    Maybe... MAYBE Ahsoka took on a student at some point after leaving the order, but that student betrayed her and left her for dead... then she became an Inquisitor

2. Amdrag

Amdrag Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 26, 2008
    I really don't think it is Barris. These would be some odd changes if they were bringing back a character.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  3. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

"Buffy the Jedi Slayer" Nice. On that note...

Seventh Sister to Vader: "If the Rebellion-caused apocalypse comes, beep me." :p

4. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    New trailer next week probably at NYCC. Also back story episodes coming this season even Kanan will reveal his history as Caleb. Sounds like it'll be exciting. http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/10/star-wars-rebels-season-two-press.html

Funny enough I had a conversation with Meredith Salenger regarding Barris last September. She didn't rule out the idea so again it may not be her because judging by this response if she was going to come back then she sounds like she'd be the one they contact but she never gave a response to that most likely because she wasn't meant or she didn't see it. https://twitter.com/MeredthSale.../status/515966898186366976

5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Starwarsfan9000

First off, please don't double post. Secondly that's really interesting. I'm interested in seeing the backstories for Hera as well as Sabine. It's shaping up to be a good season already.

6. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Well if other people had been talking I wouldn't have had too. In other some forums I'm on if my post follows one I did with no response from someone else beforehand they sometimes get merged together. I just assumed the same would apply here. Plus I had only just remembered that I did that so I decided to share and I couldn't edit my previous post to add it.

7. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I can merge your two posts together if you like but even if people don't post right away it's always better to wait a couple of days or more. That way other people can have a say. I know what you mean about suddenly remembering things though. I can be like that a lot too in other places.

8. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    He wouldn't have needed to double post if editing after 30 minutes was an option.

9. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    The thread is just a bit quiet now, it'll pick up again when the season starts.

It's looking to be a good season though.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Same here thats what happens on the off season.

starfish likes this.
  11. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    Anyone kind enough to give a youtube link to the full conference if possible? Thanks in advance.

12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Yes, I'm aware of that. But whether or not the option to edit or not has passed, he or any other user shouldn't be double posting so soon after their original post even if they think no one will post for example. At least give it a few days to see if anyone else will post.

starfish and Todd the Jedi like this.
  13. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    Here is a youtube link to the press conference if anyone wants to watch it in higher quality: (there are 4 parts).

podjazd, Knight Wolf and cwustudent like this.
  14. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    -Backstory/more focus for Sabine-OH YEAH!! She's my favorite, so of course she got the least amount of focus/development in S1. Hopefully that's changing. Seeing Mandalore/what became of it sounds really cool as well.

-I'm also looking forward to the Hera backstory as well.

-I wonder if they'll use Kanan's "confession" as a framing device to do a flashback episode to his time during TCW, that could be cool. Also, we might actually get to see Master Depa Billaba "in motion," outside of just the comic.

-I'm less interest in Ezra's backstory. Not because I dislike him or anything (he's grown on me a lot actually), but simply because we already know quite a bit about his backstory. Really at this point what I'm most interested in is finding out what happened to his parents, and the effect that finding out will have on him.

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I'm not sure why they're holding back his parents as long as they have or why they're important dramatically like Luke's parents were. Seems more like its a Disney original character and its supposed to be all important cause this character is their "Luke".

16. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    The only thing that I can think of, and Hera seemingly knowing what happened to them and yet not telling him makes me think this even more, is that they're going to drop it at a specific time and take his character in a new direction (at least for awhile). There's some concept art of the female Inq...I mean the Seventh Sister seemingly talking to him about something. Perhaps the idea is that she either tells him the truth herself, or she's trying to temp him to her side. Then Hera tells him, or he finds out on his own, at the worst time possible and it sends him down a "darker path." The fact that his having a "dark side" has already been implied/hinted at repeatedly only makes me think this more.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well we know Hera's backstory more or less
    We know Kanan
    What I really need is Zeb.

podjazd likes this.
  18. LeiaBuns

LeiaBuns Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 7, 2015
    Can't wait until the series really starts up again. Does it start this Wednesday, October 7? I checked my DVR and it said a new episode of Rebels.

I didn't think I'd like this series, but this is a guilty pleasure.

Jedi Knight Fett....I agree...we need Zeb!

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

No it starts the 14th.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I will watch this with much interest

21. Avatarfire

Mar 9, 2015
    NEW TV SPOT! Looks sick!

SPOILER: Cruiser from EU recanonized!

Saga Explorer, podjazd and cwustudent like this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Hot danm!

I am very worried because Rex is the only one to go on the ghost it seems.

And we have finally heard shark inquisitors voice! Anyone recognize the actor?

Finally why does it say the 24th?

23. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Asian premier date, I guess.

And yeah, that's definitely an Interdictor, no doubt about it. So cool. :D

24. Avatarfire

Mar 9, 2015
    It's so cool that it can pull an enemy ship from Hyperspace. Exactly how that ship functioned in EaW

25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    it kind of sounds like Hamill?