main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official Star Wars Rebels Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    If you don't want spoilers, why don't you just avoid this thread? It's not like we wont be talking about anything non-spoiler related anyways...

Ivor and Dinos4Ever like this.
  2. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
  3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I mean, y'all could've pointed me towards the Spoiler & Piracy Policy, which states that, whilst I should probably avoid this thread if I don't want to see spoilers, all major spoilers must be tagged until they are one week old news. That would have been a much nicer way of letting me know that I've been slightly misinformed about thsee threads.

5. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  6. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Calm down dude. No one is telling you to leave. We're just giving you some advice, don't go into the spoiler thread not wanting spoilers.... I don't see what there is to get offended about....

7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

First off don't insult other users. That's not something I'd recommend doing around here. Not only is it hurtful to other people but it's against the rules of these forums. Second off don't double post. Wait until someone else posts before you post again unless it's been a few days. But this is a thread where spoilers are being tossed around, some without tags because they are not major or have been out for a while. Like episodes that aired months ago for example.

8. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    "I fought by her side from the battle of Christophsis to the siege of Mandalore" So we can assume that was the Bo-Katan and Ahsoka arc where ultimately Mandalore was liberated from Maul's control? Guess we'll find out soon with Sabine's arc for the season:

9. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    I just heard the words....

Siege of Mandalore. That's not something I particularly remember seeing on screen. I remember Kenobi escaping with the help of Bo Katan, but I do not remember them returning to Mandalore.

Maybe I am just remembering it wrong?

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    You are not remembering this wrong, this is clearly one of the "clues" that Ashley and DBB said were laced throughout these new episodes referring back to TCW arcs that we have not seen as of yet. They said these would be popping up when they spoke at NYCC and the other press conference.

11. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013

Unreleased arcs. Seems pretty clear that Rex was with Ahsoka on Mandalore.

Saga Explorer and Watto like this.
  12. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    I hope they expand on that at some point to just kind of explain how they were in the same place at the same time.

13. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    From what we've heard they did drop multiple references to unreleased material, and would continue to do so. But they also mentioned it would leave us with plenty of questions still. Dave is gunning to get those made some day, so he's not going to give us the whole enchilada yet.

14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think I just had a nerdgasm upon hearing about the Siege of Mandalore =P~

15. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

My guess is that Rex got assigned to Ahsoka when she was acting as a liason between the Jedi and Mandalore, or Bo-Katan. If Ahsoka was accompanied by clones, and there was that concept art of a clone helmet with her markings on it, Rex would be a smart choice to send along since they have worked together in the past and Ahsoka is likely one of the few people that Anakin would be okay with assigning Rex to.

But if those unreleased arcs are, well, released then we will get the details. Until then it is some nice material for speculation.

16. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    So Disney XD UK released these information clips on Phoenix Squadron and The Clones.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    My guess is the 501st was on Mandalore and worked with Ahsoka or at least Torrent Company.

Dinos4Ever likes this.
  18. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013
    I wonder how close it is to RotS, or maybe even overlaps.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That can't be because the 501st sacks the temple.

Or could it?

Maybe a detachment stays on Mandalore and Rex leads them?

20. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    If it overlaps, then as JKF suggested it would likely have to be a small detachment. A battalion in common understanding of today's military structure is made up of several companies.

21. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013
    The other clones with Ahsoka are presumably the 332nd. So maybe it is just Rex and the rest of the 501st are with Anakin.

Would give a nice IU reason for Rex not showing up in RotS. And if Palps nudged Anakin along in assigning Rex with Ahsoka, it would fit in nicely with his plan on isolating Anakin during RotS to turn him.

Knight Wolf likes this.
  22. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    Yeah, I'm kind of wondering if the 332nd would have formed at least in part out of the 501st. The 332nd remaining behind to help secure Mandalore with Rex acting as a supervisor of sorts.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  23. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

Or the 332nd are composed of newer clones that have not been assigned a Jedi yet, and so Rex is there to assist Ahsoka and get the shinies up to speed.

24. Hyrum_Solo

Hyrum_Solo Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 1, 2015

*cringe*

at 30 seconds
    How are they in a TIE fighter without a spacesuit? o_O:confused::rolleyes:[face_cowboy]

Davak24 likes this.
  25. jabberwalkie

Dec 2, 2014
    I swear we talked about this after the S1 finale.... Please remember that the EU is not canon anymore.